24

24 Lure the estrus; the leaves know I like you;

【What the writer wants to say:】

Easter egg content: finger rape and thrusting, being played with the back acupoint by the actor, massage stick, squirting intestinal juice

-----text-----

That pile of dead branches and fallen leaves was trying to cover up there, appearing inexplicably abrupt and disharmonious.

Mu Ran pretended to look away from the leaves inadvertently. He just took a bath in cold water, and there were still drops of water on his face. The cold wind made him shiver slightly.

"Just passing by, since you came out, I'll go back first." Thin gold-rimmed glasses slipped down from the perfectly curved bridge of the nose, and Lu Linshen's eyes were slightly lowered, looking through half of the lenses. Muran.

Mu Ran nodded, and showed Lu Linshen a warm smile as if in the warm March wind.

Lu Linshen held the report tightly in his arms with one hand, fearing that it would be blown away by the strong wind.

He turns around.

Then he heard the Omega behind him softly say to him with a smile: "Thank you for helping me, Mr. Lu."

Lu Linshen paused for a moment, then quickened his pace and left.

Mu Ran didn't stay any longer, and left right behind.

The strong wind was still raging, snatching away the piled yellow leaves on the ground, and when the cover was blown away, the word "Mu" was exposed, which was still a few strokes away.

The difficulty of forest elimination training will only increase day by day. On the second day after Mu Ran and the others arrived in the virgin forest, instructor Xu gathered the students in his class together.

Instructor Xu is very tall, about 1.8 meters tall, a sturdy and rough Alpha man in his thirties, cruel training left wheat-colored skin and some sunburns on his face and hands.

"I have disclosed to you in advance yesterday that your task today is to descend from the steep cliff behind, using the downhill technique in rock climbing that you have learned before, don't complain to me about the steepness of the cliff and the fear of it." Gao Zheng, what physical injuries and other nonsense, I just want to hear you say 'Instructor, I will be able to do a good job!', hear that?!"

"I heard it!" The students below said in unison.

Although their faces were full of imposing manner, the steep cliff that could be said to be very straight in front of them made people unavoidably frightened at first glance, not to mention that there are quite a few people who are afraid of heights these days.

Just relying on a few ropes to get down from the top of the cliff, Mu Ran felt as if a thousand drums were beating in his heart at the same time, "Bang, bang, bang—" His heart was beating violently, and his eyes were fixed on the top of the cliff to prepare for it. The other students in the class swallowed nervously.

Yes, he has a fear of heights, and a serious one at that.

"Wow, Mu Ran, why are you sweating all the time?" Compared to the pale Mu Ran, Yu Jinxuan was more eager to try.

"I, I'm afraid of heights..." Mu Ran's voice trembled a little.

"You are so miserable. Then when you learn to parachute, slide down from an airplane, and slide down from a tall building, won't you be more afraid? You must know that these are compulsory courses in almost all military schools." Yu Jinxuan was already worried about Mu Ran Let's talk about what's next.