70

70 Just out of Longtan, and into the tiger's den; one of my general brothers

The cold wind gently lifted the soft hair of the boy in front of him. His lips were pale, his face was bloodless, and his eyes were slightly black and blue due to obvious lack of sleep. Clothes, he is a tall and handsome Omega, but his body is filled with the most intense Alpha pheromone after being marked. He is lying on the ground because his long legs are bent and his trouser legs are moved up, revealing a little light golden chain.

Is that a small piece of chain?

"Hello, hello? Are you alright...Wake up, hey..." Lancia was startled by the boy who suddenly fell at her feet in front of her. She squatted down in a hurry, hugged Mu Ran's upper body, and shook it gently on his shoulder.

After shaking for a long time without waking up, seeing that Mu Ran's lips were dry and peeling, she anxiously took out the mineral water she bought not long ago. She was out for a run today, and she ran into Mu Ran just a while ago, because she just She ran a short distance, so she still didn't drink the water she bought.

After feeding most of the bottle of water to Mu Ran, seeing that the person hadn't woken up yet, Lancia was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot. She tried to help Mu Ran up, but she was too petite to support the 1.8 meter boy all the time. Mu Ran moved forward.

"Come here! Help me... an Omega here suddenly fell down..."

The mansions in this area are relatively far apart, and there are not many people in the early morning of the holidays. Some of them are just one or two diligent morning runners like Lancia. He was still an Omega, and the few people running on the opposite side didn't want to get into trouble. Not only did they pretend not to hear them, but they ran further and further away, and their figures quickly disappeared at the corner of the greenway.

Lan Xiya was so anxious that she almost cried. She pulled Mu Ran's arm with difficulty, hugged Mu Ran who was a head and a half taller than her, and moved forward slowly. After moving nearly a hundred meters at a turtle speed, Lan Xiya finally saw Looking at a man in a black hooded sweater, the young man stood beside the car as if waiting for something.

"Handsome guy!" Lancia desperately waved at the man as if seeing the dawn.

The young man slowly raised his head as if feeling insulted, and looked at Lancia impatiently, "Are you calling me?"

"Can you help me with him? Please, please, he is too heavy..."

Lan Xiya looked at the golden pupils of the young man, and felt that the young man's face seemed a little strange, but now that Mu Ran's situation was not optimistic, she was very anxious, so she didn't think much about it.

The young man still didn't move, but looked at Lancia and Mu Ran with a little more interest, as if he was looking at two commodities that were up for grabs.

"Please... Is that your car in the back... Please come here and help him, and then take us to the hospital... I, I can give you money!"

"No need to pay." The young man walked over slowly, taking Mu Ran's other arm, and easily supported Mu Ran towards his car, which was much larger than ordinary suspension vehicles. car to go.

For some reason, Lancia always felt that the young man looked at her and Mu Ran a bit coldly.

The three of them got on the suspension car together. The young man supported Mu Ran and led Lancia to walk in a narrow aisle. Lancia touched the tip of her nose with her hand and asked doubtfully, "Is this a suspension car? What do you think?" Do you look weird?"

The young man led Lancia into a room with a silver-white laboratory table. Before Lancia had time to see what was on the laboratory table, she suddenly found that Mu Ran was thrown to the ground by the young man. She was surprised. Widening her eyes, she saw the young man quickly exit the door, and the next second, the door of the room fell heavily from above, making a loud noise.