87

87 Milk pussy, hard fuck, milk licking, sucking milk, milk splashing orgasm

After half a year——

As far as the eye can see, the sky is so gloomy that it looks like it will fall down at any time, but the ground is piled up with soft white snow that is in stark contrast to the cloudy sky. The sky and the earth are connected together by the snow that is too small to notice . On the right side of the playground of the Gerhold Military Academy stands an elegant and beautiful statue of a goddess holding a vase in her arms. If it is a sunny day without snow, the vase in her arms will continuously pour water into the round altar below, forming a circle. The colorful water column illuminated by the sun.

At the end of the school road, an old man wearing a black wool cap and a black coat was sweeping the snow and clearing the road, which looked like a small black spot from a distance. The goddess statue always had a gentle expression on her face. She quietly watched the thousands of students at her feet, as well as the expressionless first-year Omega standing on the podium.

That's the Omega Mu Ran who is in the limelight recently in the school. If other students receive the award, they don't know how excited they would be, but his eyes are empty and his face is indifferent.

For this reason, some people are jealous, some are not angry, some are sorry, and some are sad.

"That Mu Ran won the prize again..." The three first-year students walked together on the school road that had just cleared the snow, and one of them started the conversation first.

"There is no smile at all, and the teacher who presented him with the award feels embarrassed."

"Yeah, so what if the grades are good? It's not even a normal person."

"Are you a bit like that? His grades are good because he worked hard. I don't think he has become abnormal, but he is not very talkative and more indifferent."

"What? I think he is about to turn into the same ice face as Wei Fengchi, although Wei Fengchi is really handsome..."

"By the way, Wei Fengchi seems to like him, but it's a pity, he has someone he likes..."

The topic quickly turned to another direction, "Who is it? From our school?"

"No, do you know about the spaceship explosion that caused a sensation on StarNet half a year ago? It was Qi Yingdi, Qi Zijin. He died on the spaceship, and Mu Ran was from another spaceship. Now Qi Zijin didn't even find the remains. Isn’t the autograph being put up for auction again and again? It is said that it is the last work of Ying Yingdi, and it is considered cheap if an autograph sells for millions.”

"Muran was also on the spaceship at that time?!"

"Yeah, when he was rescued back then, he didn't seem to have any desire to survive. I heard that there was a high-ranking person in the military, but I don't know who it was. He kept suppressing news from the news media. The media also had a bit of conscience, and they were protecting the victims. Well, it wasn’t reported that the other person was him.”

"Hey, it's such a pity about the movie emperor Qi... By the way, why didn't I have a fan of him before he was alive? If I had a few of his autographs, I'd be rich by now..."

"So why are the Zergs endless like locusts? Admiral DeWitt killed so many Zergs in a year, why hasn't he let them go extinct? I heard that the explosion of the spaceship was originally because the son of a high-level Zerg captured Mu and was killed by Mu. However, the high-level Zerg saw that Mu Ran was awarded the Imperial Medal on the star network, so there was a subsequent retaliation."

"Oh my god, this is too scary. I think the empire should introduce relevant measures to protect those who have made great contributions to fighting against the Zerg..."