27

27 Sexy pussy, slammed into genital cavity, fucked by military doctor, cock knotted; school girl peeps at erotic palace

The gray cloud was chased by the cold wind and ran fast, trying to catch up with the moon, which sprinkled silver light all the way in the silver chariot without rush, and the wind became its help, and it finally covered the holy face of the moon with a light veil. The face is lingering, and the moon is blushing, peeking through a little gap of the dark veil, secretly looking at the ambiguous scene in a bathroom on the ground through a small window.

There is silence all around, only the sound of the wind outside the window, the sound of leaves rubbing against each other, the ticking of the faucet in the bathroom, and the sound of the heartbeat close at hand.

Oh, by the way, there are a few more thin groans now.

"Well, don't pinch my... penis..."

That nimble big hand got in between the pants chains that he forgot to zip up. Alpha's hand surrounded Mu Ran's bulging penis from top to bottom. Muran tied the edge of the camouflage uniform in his trousers.

Loosen the belt a few degrees, and poked his hand in again. Lu Linshen rubbed Mu Ran's dick wantonly through the underwear, and touched the small hole in the middle of his cunt with his slender fingers from time to time. It becomes more sticky under action.

Mu Ran was already in a half-drowsy and half-conscious state, and the remaining bit of consciousness told him that it was wrong to do so. He shouldn't be so close to the military doctor in the school, but the joy he got from his body went to his head .

Lust blew up a mighty storm on him, his tits were itchy and tingling, his cock got hard again shortly after ejaculating, his pussy was starved for semen, opening one by one Xi squirmed desperately to express the turmoil, and even the sphincter in the posterior acupoint contracted, itching and empty, really wanting something hot and huge to stab it hard.

Affected by the pheromones he constantly emitted, Lu Linshen's originally cold and dark eyes seemed to live in two scarlet blood moons, and his nearly crazy eyes clearly reflected Mu Ran's trembling and tearful face.

Lu Linshen approached again, Alpha's tall and oppressive body pressed against him, and the scent of sea salt and blue bells came out aggressively, weaving into a net, tightly surrounding Mu Ran, as if he was afraid that he would escape .

But Alpha's voice was very restrained, it could even be said to be cautious, "You smell so sweet, can I touch your glands..."

The cock was held in his hands, and the head of the glans was constantly rubbed by Lu Linshen with his thumb and forefinger, overflowing with mucus, Mu Ran trembled all over and plunged into Lu Linshen's chest without standing still.

Lu Lin embraced him deeply, took a deep breath, lowered his head, rubbed the corners of Mu Ran's red eyes with his left hand, then bent down, and gently pressed his lips to the white and soft glands on the back of his neck , only touched lightly.

Unexpectedly, this light kiss is like adding the last reactant to a chemical reagent, making Omega's whole body blood boil. That kiss symbolizes the last straw that makes people collapse. Fall apart.

The little cunt became more and more slutty, and Mu Ran's half-sane consciousness was now eaten away by lust. He pushed his hips forward and sent the dick to Lu Linshen's hand, sucking greedily with his nose Smell the alpha pheromone that calms him.

This time, almost his whole body was hugged by Lu Linshen, and Lu Linshen's hand was still touching his penis, and it was so cool, Mu Ran raised his head and kissed Lu Linshen Highly protruding Adam's apple, then opened his mouth to suck Alpha's Adam's apple in, grinding it gently with his teeth.