56

56 Do you want to fuck me?丨I want you to wear women's clothing; love offensive; tease hard, and then ask for fuck

There are many suspension cars of different shapes parked outside the gate of Gerhold College. Fortunately, many cars are parked and float in the air. When the students to be picked up come out, they will plunge into the open space, so they will not cause congestion. As the weekend approached, students who no longer wore military uniforms flowed slowly from teaching buildings and dormitories to the school gate like a colorful river.

Mu Ran, Qi Yucheng, and Yu Jinxuan discussed to eat spicy skewers. Yu Jinxuan hugged Qi Yucheng's arm and strode out. Successfully escaped from his clutches.

Mu Ran was walking on the far left, Qi Yucheng suddenly noticed something in front of him, and suddenly poked Mu Ran with his elbow, "Why does he keep coming to look for you recently? Why, is this another spring for you? ?”

Mu Ran followed Qi Yucheng's line of sight, and just happened to see Yier who was in the focus of the crowd's sight. Yier's hover car had landed on the ground, and he was leaning against the car door, holding an optical computer in his hand from time to time. After taking a look, seeing Mu Ran and the others coming out, they waved desperately as if they were afraid that others would not see him.

"What what? Mu Mu, your second spring is coming?" Yu Jinxuan teased.

Yiel is tall and has long hair that can't be more dazzling. In fact, Yu Jinxuan has seen it a long time ago. Because of his good relationship with Qi Yucheng, he also knew that Mu Ran and Lu Linshen had a relationship. He never thought that Lu Linshen, who seemed to be the most affectionate, would leave her boyfriend and go to other planets to prepare for love with others. Marriage is such a worthless thing.

Both he and Qi Yucheng wanted Mu Ran to get out of the dark area created by Lu Linshen as soon as possible, and besides Yiel's long hair, which seemed out of place with ordinary people, he was still pretty good, especially compared to Lu Linshen. For that scumbag. As good friends of Mu Ran, if they had to choose between Lu Linshen and Yier, they would undoubtedly choose Yier.

"What are you talking about?" Obviously it was the same sentence, Mu Ran rubbed Qi Yucheng's head with his backhand, and then unceremoniously flung a fierce eye knife at Yu Jinxuan, "Yu Jinxuan, are you looking for smoke? Talking nonsense here."

Mu Ran's eccentricity and protection of shortcomings are fully revealed at this moment. Fortunately, Yu Jinxuan was also facing Qi Yucheng, so he didn't notice any problem at all.

"There must be something wrong with him coming to you, Yu Cheng, let's go, don't be a 1200W flash here."

Qi Yucheng also wanted Mu Ran to get rid of the shadow of broken love as soon as possible, waved to Mu Ran and left with Yu Jinxuan.

"What's the matter? You let me have a good meal of spicy skewers and the incense is gone." Mu Ran walked over with his hands in his pockets.

"Let me treat you to dinner. Are your two friends a couple? Sexual love is rare, but I feel that they are quite obvious. The two of them have lived a two-person world of the two of them. I and you two It just so happened that we went to eat what you said... Xiang Chuan Chuan..."

It was obviously the first time Yier had heard of this delicacy, so he made a slip of the tongue, and Mu Ran didn't bother to correct him.

"No, it would be interesting if there were more people scrambling to eat." Mu Ran declined, and then turned his gaze to Yier's face, "Tell me, what's the matter?"

"No, I just want to ask you if you want to go up and take a look at my mecha?" Yiel smiled slightly. If it came from the heart, his smile would become very contagious. Forgetting the cunning and city in his fox eyes, there was a bright smile on his face.