13

13 Rear pussy; after fucking, prick the rectum;

A very cool and unique hover car is flying slowly in the air, beside it are many hover cars passing by like silver stars.

If you look carefully, you can still see the hover car shaking slightly in mid-air.

"Pa, papa" The strong and forceful collision almost penetrated Mu Ran, and his genital cavity had been completely opened.

At this time, both of his legs were carried high on his shoulders by Qi Zijin, and under the invasion of the red angry dragon "噗嗤,噗嗤", the little kinky force kept spraying sticky juice, which wet Qi Zijin's half-faded length pants.

"Why doesn't Mu Mu bark anymore? I'm so fucked up that I can't bark anymore?"

Qi Zijin stretched out his hand to pull Muran's shirt, he was so strong that the buttons fell off with a "clack clack".

He pulled back the thin top, exposing two soft breasts.

The small nipple was exposed to the air and shrank coldly.

Qi Zijin stabbed the swollen big dick into Mu Ran's soft and tender genital cavity, and at the same time flicked Mu Ran's nipple with his hand, pulling and grinding it.

"Um... well, ah..."

The tits ached from the torment of the big callused hands, and the two legs were held up high by the Alpha, trembling desperately.

The cock has come a few times already, and the light pink cock head is dotted with sperm.

The pussy between the legs has been fucked red and swollen, and the wet lips are full of luster soaked in kinky water.

The soft and creamy little pussy had already been fully stretched, and the too tight hole was stretched white and sore by Qi Zijin's big cock with thick arms.

The mouth of the hole was slightly bulging, and Qi Zijin's light golden thick pubic hair scraped vigorously on Mu Ran's congested labia minora.

The big fleshy stalk came and went in and out of the moist and warm little tender hole, and Qi Zijin felt the glans suddenly hit a place of soft and tender flesh.

His desire dragon was agitated, he hugged Mu Ran's ankle violently, and thrust hard.

With a "poof", Qi Zijin's dick penetrated into the deepest part of the genital cavity and began to swell and knot. This process made Mu Ran very painful.

He clutched his belly tightly, he could even feel the shape of Qi Zijin's dick in his lower abdomen.

Streams of slightly cool and fishy semen were viciously poured into the convulsed genital cavity, and Mu Ran was so fucked that his eyes were dazed, and he didn't know when Qi Zijin finished ejaculating.

Refreshed after ejaculating, Alpha pulled out, bringing out a huge stick that was soaked in juice and cum.

Mu Ran's legs were finally put down, his legs trembling, curled up on the chair.

"tired?"

Qi Zijin leaned over to kiss him, but Mu Ran was too tired to dodge or respond.

After closing his eyes, a red and blue light and shadow intertwine in front of his eyes.

Mu Ran was about to sleep for a while, but suddenly felt that his butt was hugged, and some cool and soft cream was squeezed into the shameful place behind.

"Ugh, what the fuck are you doing..."

"Open buds for you, no one has fucked you before, so I'll poke you later, okay?"