5

5 Take the initiative, confess gently, what is your intention

【What the writer wants to say:】

Easter egg content: Omega poking buttocks for penetration, dirty talk, actor fucks a bad pussy, leg presses and fucks wildly, but it's a sexual dream

-----text-----

There are many high-rise buildings in the center of Othello City, and the cold silver building steel has a cool luster in the sun. Because it uses composite materials, it is not dazzling at all when viewed from a distance.

A line of high-speed light rails painted in a blue galaxy pass through the air like arrows. Looking up, colorful private suspension vehicles are speeding in mid-air.

Everyone's suspension car will delineate the best driving route, so no matter how many cars there are, there will be no congestion at all. The interstellar traffic police standing at the traffic lights in the sky are obviously bored.

Because it is not far from the International Passenger Spaceship Center, if the line of sight is better, you can also see several spaceships that have just lifted off and are about to leave for the Galaxy Space Station.

The grounds are very green, with lush trees and blooming flowers. The young people in Omega, Beta, and Alpha are in a hurry, while the elderly are mostly chatting in the sun in the parks that can be seen everywhere.

Intelligent robots are often seen on the streets. They go out to do errands for their owners, buy vegetables and cook, pick up and drop off children, and buy supplies. If the family is poor, they will do odd jobs for their owners to earn living expenses.

Mu Ran just passed by an intelligent robot. He came to the library in the city center, passed the iris security door, and took the elevator all the way to the 33rd floor.

Stopped in front of an optical computer, ready to search for book information, but there was no response after pressing it for a long time.

"Hello, this optical brain is broken, you can replace it with the previous one."

A beautiful young lady in overalls apologized a little.

"okay, thank you."

Mu Ran moved a place, and after finding the corresponding book, he chose a table by the window and read the book all afternoon.

The setting sun gradually sank with the clouds, and a levitating car in the shape of a giant dragon flew across the sky. Because the mouth of the levitating car was wide open, and it was about to approach the setting sun, it happened to form a scene of a dragon holding a pearl.

When Mu Ran returned to the apartment, his eyes turned away, and he fell on the tall Alpha figure lying on the sofa sleeping peacefully.

He moves very lightly, but Alpha may be the reason for his sharp five senses. He sat up almost as soon as he moved, and looked at him with a little blurred water-blue peach blossom eyes like clear glass.

"What time is it?" The hoarse voice was too deep, as if it was whispering in his ear.

Mu Ran was slightly taken aback, because he was surprised by Qi Zijin's familiarity.

"Eighteen twenty-three."

Mu Ran raised his head and reported the numbers on the electronic watch on the wall.

He was carrying his bag and was going to throw it into the room first, but when he passed by Qi Zijin, he saw his face with a gentle expression just waking up, and couldn't help but ask again, "Have you eaten yet?"