83

Admiral 83 fucked, took off his pussy in the playground, licked pussy and sprinted at home, pussy fucked, fucked and squirted

The fluffy blue and white spliced ​​sweater slides back and forth on the window glass of the Ferris wheel cockpit, and the colorful and changing lights outside the window and the silent night envelop them. The desire in their hearts and the desire for sexual pleasure are infinitely magnified, and they can hear each other The rapid and powerful breathing, the scorching body temperature was conveyed to the bottom of the heart due to the deep negative distance of the private parts, warming the heart.

"Guji, Guji—" The three long, juicy fingers were forced in and out by Xiao Sao, who had been fucked to the outside of Mu Ran's hole, making obscene noises.

"There's a lot of water, and it's getting tighter and tighter..." Osmond took out his fingers that were covered with crystal sticky water, and purposely slightly raised his right hand to show Mu Ran.

Mu Ran's face was flushed with lust, and he bared his teeth at Osmond, "Fuck, it's not you...well, well, why are you touching me...you have..."

Before Mu Ran could finish speaking, Osmond leaned closer and bit his Adam's apple. Osmond put his left hand into Mu Ran's shirt, and pinched his upright and round tits time after time. Spread the wet love liquid on Mu Ran's well-textured lower abdomen.

When his hands were almost wet, Osmond undid his belt buckle with a click, pulled down the zipper, ripped off the edge of his panties, and pulled out his big steaming cock.

He hugged Mu Ran's waist and moved towards him. He thrust his big, straight cock forward and inserted it into Mu Ran's soft, white pussy. It was the first time he fucked. At first, he couldn't control it well. Controlling the position, I had no choice but to hold the root of the red and angry big cock with my right hand and move forward.

The fiery red glans head, which was as hot as a boiled goose egg, moved forward along the narrow and difficult slit. The small meat hole was closed at first, but because it had been expanded before, Osmond slightly With force, there was a "puff -" forcefully penetrated into the moist and firm little pussy.

"Uh huh, fuck...you really came here..."

The small meat hole was forcibly fucked by the big cock as thick as the root of a dragon, and the pain of being stretched and stretched came from the flesh wall. Mu Ran closed his eyes tightly in pain. He thought that Osmond was at most kissing Kissing him, stroking him, I didn't expect that real swords and guns would be inserted in the Ferris wheel.

In a public place where he might be discovered at any time, a great sense of shame overwhelmed him. He writhed hotly and anxiously, holding Osmond's shoulders with both hands in resistance, trying to push him back.

But gradually, "噗嗤,噗嗤——" the domineering and powerful meat gun bulged and rubbed against the intensely contracted pink inner wall, and Mu Ran's small tender hole had been completely fucked, and the soft flesh in his mouth couldn't bear it. Stretching out, Osmond stretched out his hand to pinch Mu Ran's soft and plump buttocks. He straightened the male dog's waist, and pounded his strong and powerful cock into Mu Ran's juicy genital cavity.

"Hmm! Ah..."

Muran's hand clasping Osmond's shoulder seemed to have been pulled out of the bones and slowly softened. The continuous extreme pleasure exploded in his wet and sensitive little hole. Pushing and refusing, he even moved his cunt up and down, trying to make Osmond penetrate a little deeper.

"Hmm, that's right there... ah!..." There are many sensitive spots in the deep part of the genital cavity, and every time it is pierced by the hot, hard meat head, the genital cavity will usher in a sharp contraction.