69

69 Bleeding and Fucking, Injured Fucking, Blood on Nipples, Imprisonment and Rape, Forced orgasm

The cock in front of him has just ejaculated, and Mu Ran has already climaxed several times, but Qi Zijin still holds his soft dick and strokes it repeatedly, the flower hole is pierced fiercely, and the shaft becomes bigger and bigger in Qi Zijin's palm, Qi Zijin's side Firmly grasping the cock under Mu Ran's crotch, he hit his sensitive and smooth lips with the heavy egg bag while "pa, papa——".

"Don't fuck, fuck!...Stop, you stop..."

The shiny and tight hole was fucked until he was about to lose consciousness, and the tears he suppressed blurred Mu Ran's eyes. He was like a small fish left in the desert, with a heavy gasp in his throat, as if the next second was about to Died, his little pussy suffered continuous orgasm and sprayed water continuously.

Pain hit him like a sandstorm, and the loneliness, sadness, grievance, and depression that he had been forced to imprison here during this period all broke out at this moment. He stared at Qi Zijin with red eyes, as if looking at him He gritted his teeth resentfully, picked up the lamp from the bedside table and slammed it at Qi Zijin's head.

With a sound of "bang--", the lamp holder and the lampshade were completely separated, the square lamp holder at the bottom fell to the ground and rolled several times, while the lampshade made of glass was cracked into countless pieces on Qi Zijin's silver head.

Qi Zijin looked at Mu Ran with extremely desperate eyes, he never expected that Mu Ran would give up the chance to have a climax during sex and hit him with a desk lamp, the fragments of the lampshade scratched his handsome face that attracted the admiration of hundreds of millions of people, he Looking at Mu Ran with despair, sadness and love, his voice was as soft as Liu Ying's passing over Fei Hua, "Mu Mu, do you want to kill me?"

The soft silver bangs were soaked in bright red blood, tick tock, the blood fell into his beautiful and sad peach blossom eyes, and then all the hot blood tears flowed out.

He bled a lot, on his head, forehead, and side face, he pretended to be indifferent, raised the corners of his lips, rolled up the sheet and wiped his forehead casually, and then he put his dick deep in his genital cavity, After a few shallow thrusts, he opened and closed and continued to slap Mu Ran's little cunt.

"Oh...you, you're fucking crazy..." Mu Ran hit Qi Zijin with a desk lamp just to make him stop, but he didn't expect that Qi Zijin would keep fucking him even though he was bleeding so much. He was startled and frightened, and raised his leg Kicked at Qi Zijin, trying to wake him up.

Blood fell drop by drop, from Qi Zijin's white and upright forehead, to his pretending relaxed side face, and then to his firm and clear jaw, his body moved back and forth, and the blood fell on Mu Ran's plump and tender tits , Blooming bloody roses.

"I'm going to keep fucking you even if I'm crazy..."

Qi Zijin wanted to kiss Muran, but he remembered that his face was bleeding, so he held it back forcefully, the rusty smell of blood and the pheromone smell of the two gradually mixed together, Qi Zijin leaned over to kiss Muran's already weak cock, Catch that cute cock head covered in cum.

"Puff, puff——" The dark red and purple meat gun slammed back and forth in the penis, the fine and dense G-spot was rubbed back and forth by the swollen and thick big meat stick, Qi Zijin's thick cock like hot iron was violently raised The blue veins coiled like a black dragon are clearly imprinted on Mu Ran's hot and trembling cunt like bulging rubber bands.

"Tick tock, tick tock" the blood on the cheeks gradually turned dark red, but the blood was still oozing from the forehead, and the blood snaked to Qi Zijin's slender neck like jade, and then swayed to Mu Ran's lips, collarbone, and chest. Like a snake of desire undulating and advancing, it formed a posture of a snake spitting out a red letter, biting one of Mu Ran's extremely coquettish tender milk.