12

12 Forcibly penetrated by carrying legs, rubbing labia, poking pussy violently, the actor pounded hard, and the suspension car vibrated

The end of the forcible hiccups ended with Yingdi Qi being kicked out of the room by Mu Ran.

Mu Ran's optical brain has basically been offline for the past two days, Qi Yucheng managed to contact him, and knowing that his estrus is approaching, he rushed over immediately.

Pushing open the door of the apartment, Qi Yucheng almost immediately felt that the pheromone smell on Mu Ran was not right.

The original Omega pheromone of cedar wine was forcibly covered by a burst of Alpha pheromone of rum with the after-rain fragrance.

And Mu Ran's snow-white neck is full of hickey marks, as for Qi Zijin, there are two obvious nail scratch marks on his side neck.

In this way, what else does Qi Yucheng not understand?

"It's you?" Qi Yucheng was strangely angry. He first glanced at Mu Ran, his eyes turned red almost instantly, and his scarlet eyes swept towards Qi Zijin who was standing beside him.

"I fuck your mother Qi Zijin! I let you live here, not to fuck my best friend!"

"I hate your grandma! See if I don't beat you to death today, you idiot!"

Qi Yucheng rolled up his sleeves, pounced on Qi Zijin and was about to beat him violently.

"Pa" He slapped Qi Zijin's face heavily, and for a moment, both Qi Zijin and Mu Ran were a little confused by the loud sound.

Qi Yucheng's eyes turned red, and he waved his hands and beat him hard, raised his legs and kicked him.

Since Qi Zijin first moved into this apartment, he has had other purposes. He coveted his cousin's best friend, and he even gave him up the night before, so he felt a little bit sorry for it.

So when Qi Yucheng wanted to hit him, he originally had the idea of ​​not fighting back, but he didn't expect Qi Yucheng's current posture to beat him to death. Of course, he wouldn't foolishly take it as a blow beat.

"Okay, Qi Yucheng, you're fucking enough!"

"Don't come in and act like a lunatic! Why don't you ask Mu Ran if his inhibitor failed first, and then I marked him?"

Qi Zijin was tall and burly, much taller than Qi Yucheng, so he grabbed his hand and pushed him back hard.

Qi Yucheng staggered, and fell straight back. Seeing that his head was about to hit the glass top of the coffee table, Mu Ran's face darkened, and he rushed forward to catch him with sharp eyes and hands.

"Mu Ran, is what this idiot just said true?"

Qi Yucheng stood up straight, still staring at Qi Zijin viciously, as if wishing he could stare him out of two holes.

"Well, I took a suppressant that night, but it didn't work at all, and then I hugged him somehow, and then I did it somehow, and that's it..."

Regarding the vague memory of that day, Mu Ran actually didn't want to recall too much.

Qi Zijin's right cheek was red and swollen from the beating, and the corner of his lip was also broken and still bleeding. When he touched it lightly, his expression was grim in pain.

Half an hour later, Qi Zijin's assistant, Hua Rong, turned pale and rushed over.

"Oh, my poor brother Qi, look at how swollen your face is? Are your fans so anxious to jump off the building after seeing you? You said yesterday that you had something to ask for leave to take care of a friend who is not feeling well. Why are people being beaten so badly today?"