29

29 Survival in the wilderness; enemy or ally

【What the writer wants to say:】

Good evening, little cuties~ I need to ask for a day off tomorrow (3/15), and I will be back the day after tomorrow (3/16)~ Thank you, Mua~

-----text-----

In the middle of the two rows of relatively tall and straight trees, a salty yellow salty yellow sun rises, which is not dazzling at all. The cold air no longer hits the south. The leaves on the branches feel much greener, and the air is full of fragrance. There is a little moist natural atmosphere, and all kinds of crisp and beautiful bird songs are woven together. On the right side of the stepped path, there is a stream that shuttles between the rocks.

Everything looks so harmonious and beautiful.

If we ignore the venomous snakes that shuttle through the dense forest, the black caimans and piranhas waiting for them in the river, the ubiquitous army ants and bullet ants, and all kinds of other things that can be described only by name. For poisonous insects that make one's scalp tingle, that's really good enough.

"Click——" a fat and ugly blood-sucking leech was crushed to death by a pair of black military boots. Along the military boots, his long legs were wrapped by green camouflage military trousers adapted to jungle warfare. His head was painted with a few lines of light green camouflage oil on the left and right faces, which were as white as jade.

With a cold face, Mu Ran raised his jaw, put away his long legs, and continued to move forward.

"It's leeches again. The bugs here are endless. There are also a lot of mosquitoes. Whoever dares to show their hands will stare and swell immediately. The bag I was stared at just now is still itchy to death."

Rosalie was most afraid of mosquitoes and poisonous insects. She pouted her mouth, and then stretched out her hand to scratch the spot where she had just pulled off her camouflage jacket because of the heat, and was bitten on her neck as a result.

Mu Ran opened the way at the forefront, using a small scythe to clean up the weeds and vines blocking their way from time to time. Male Alpha Oliver followed closely behind and also helped Mu Ran clean up.

Fan Shuyi was in the middle of the team. She looked around from time to time, nervously watching for people from other teams. When she heard that Rosalie was still itching, she said distressedly: "I'll give you some medicine after you rest."

Mu Ran didn't pay much attention to what Fan Shuyi and Roselly said, he was thinking about their tasks for the past few days. When the chief instructor announced the knockout rules in the morning, he noticed that the instructor said, "It will take you at least three days to reach the finish line." Did he still think it was that far back then? But when he took a look at the map after the meeting, he found that it was impossible to reach the finish line in three days.

Fortunately, anyone who reaches the finish line of the knockout round within six days can be considered qualified. During these three to six days, they need to climb a high mountain, cross a swamp, walk a rope bridge over a large river full of black caimans, and walk into a river full of black caimans. A tear gas room specially prepared for them, and then row a rubber boat through the second river, which is a river well known to outsiders because of many incidents of piranha cannibalism...

In the meantime, they have to guard against ambushes and shootings by all teams except them, and try to find all the well-concealed supply points on the road as much as possible. In addition to the supply of food and medicine, the supply point also has the point box which is the key to victory or defeat.