26

26 cunts flooded, caught masturbating, military doctor finds slut baby, ravages penis, punishes slut

It seemed to be covered with a lavender dreamlike veil, so that everything that happened in that narrow room last night seemed like a fading dream.

But this did not affect Mu Ran's embarrassment when he saw Lu Linshen the next day.

Learning to distinguish poisonous substances such as poisonous weeds, poisonous snakes, and poisonous insects is an important and indispensable course in jungle training, and this course is now taught by a knowledgeable deer doctor. While teaching students how to identify, he will also inform the coping methods and self-help methods in case of eating or being bitten by mistake.

At fifteen o'clock in the afternoon, it was Lu Linshen's turn to teach Mu Ran's class. Except for the meal time, he has been changing classes almost since he got up in the morning, and his voice is a little hoarse at this time.

Lu Linshen seemed to be aware of this too. He took a sip of water to moisten his throat, and led Mu Ran and his team along the newly stepped path to a flat land with exceptionally lush trees.

"The first half of this class mainly teaches you how to distinguish between poisonous mushrooms and edible mushrooms. First of all, I would like to clarify a rumor. According to research, this rumor has been passed down from the ancient earth, so many people still believe it until now. "

"In the traditional concept of many people, mushrooms and snakes are the same as some marine creatures. People usually think that mushrooms with bright colors are highly poisonous mushrooms, while mushrooms with plain colors can be eaten directly. In fact, this statement is very inaccurate. For example ..."

After listening to Lu Linshen's lecture, many students sighed, because most of the brightly colored mushrooms they saw on Xingwang.com were highly poisonous, so they had preconceived notions, and mistakenly thought that as long as they were bright and beautiful mushrooms Both are poisonous.

Lu Linshen's voice was not loud, but he spoke fascinatingly, and it happened to be a topic of interest to the students. The excitement of this kind of interest was no less than the scene where these lively and active military students touched a gun for the first time.

Mu Ran was in a trance, his reddish ear tips were hidden under his soft black hair, and some small fragments of last night kept appearing in his mind.

The long, cold fingers caressing his little cunt...

The palm with thin calluses rubbing his cock with unfamiliar skills...

The fingertips that were as white as jade ravaged his clitoris...

The person in front of him is obviously his teacher and the military doctor in his school. How did they get to that point last night?

"Muran—"

"Tell me what kind of mushrooms I have, are they poisonous or non-toxic?"

Lu Lin's deep black eyes stared fixedly at Mu Ran through thin lenses. His hands were raised high, his left hand was wearing a white glove, and he was holding two mushrooms that had just been pulled out from the shadow of the tree roots. He was holding a reagent bottle, inside which was soaked in preservatives a large bright red mushroom with small yellow protruding particles all over the surface.

The students looked at Mu Ran with gloating expressions for a while, and Mu Ran didn't know what was going on. He was usually serious in class, but he always liked to wander off in Mr. Lu's class.

Teachers are not immune. Whoever dares to stare blankly in class is blatantly ignoring them. They always prefer students with blank eyes who don't know what they are thinking, and then call him out to answer questions over and over again.