8

8 Premonition of estrus, directly hitting the softness in the heart; come up, I will carry you

Contents of easter eggs: the tide of love strikes, bestiality in the dream, being overwhelmed by the cheetah, the cheetah becomes the actor, the barbed animal stem turns into a knotted dick

-----text-----

The rare warm sun recently poured in from the white blinds in the living room, leaving trapezoidal light grids on the light gray sofa.

Intelligence—oh, no, it should be the mentally handicapped robot 321, which is banging on the door in the study at this moment.

Mu Ran is not here today, 321 wants to demolish the house like a riot in heaven.

321 was secretly called a big-headed robot by Qi Zijin in private.

Calling it this way is not without any basis.

First, because this mentally handicapped robot is an old-fashioned robot produced more than ten years ago, its appearance design is very primitive, and its head is quite large.

Second, Qi Zijin once saw this brain-dead robot foolishly run to the balcony to get wet in the rain, and never came back until the system reminded it of danger.

It just confirms the saying, "If you have a big head and a big head, you don't have to worry about the rain. Others have an umbrella, but it has a big head."

Today, Big Head 321 caused trouble again.

Because 321 kept banging on the door of the study room, Qi Zijin, who was catching up on sleep, felt very annoyed, so he opened the study room to release him, and then went back to sleep.

Qi Zijin slept until the afternoon, when he heard a distressed cry from the living room, Qi Zijin's intuition told him that something was wrong.

He quickly changed his clothes and went to the living room, only to see that Mu Ran was holding a bunch of dark things, with a few crocodile tears streaming from the corners of his eyes.

"Muran, what's wrong with you? What are you holding?"

"The album I finally saved to buy for my dad has become like this..."

Sitting on the ground, Mu Ran pulled out a small piece of completely destroyed vinyl from his arms, the sadness on his face was contagious.

"No, how did it become like this..." Halfway through the speech, Qi Zijin's eyes became sharp like the protagonist of a detective movie.

He turned his gaze, and his gaze was like a knife's edge scraping across the robot he had always disliked the most, "It's the big head..." He realized that he had slipped his tongue, and quickly changed his words: "It was 321 who did it?"

"Well, that's it, I dug it out of its trash can..."

Mu Ran glanced quietly at 321, who was holding his head and not daring to let out a fart, and then shed two more crocodile tears.

"321 I don't know why the upgrade system is broken. Last time I saw it raining on the balcony, and I ate a pot of roses yesterday, so I locked it in the study before going out today..."

"I don't know if I didn't close the door securely, so it ran out. It probably cleaned up my records as garbage."

Qi Zijin: "..."

He never expected that the culprit who destroyed the record that Mu Ran bought as a gift for his father was actually him...

"Sorry, it's actually me..."

"What?"

Mu Ran didn't react for a while, he put the fragments of the album in his arms on the ground, trying to put back a broken record that couldn't be put back together at all.