82

82 The ferris wheel is pulled, the admiral plays with tender flowers, and is sprayed with water; a trip to the amusement park

Outside the window is a world of quiet and white ice and snow. The branches of straight and straight trees are covered with icicles like unsheathed swords. In the snowy day in the early morning, there are only two or three pedestrians on the road. The pure and clean white snow covers the asphalt road and half-dead grass in cold weather. , A string of dog paw prints and human shoe prints fell on the soft cotton-like snow, winding and extending into the distance.

I don't know if Osmond is used to getting up early, and he came to find Mu Ran after seven o'clock. Fortunately, Mu Ran was also used to getting up early in the military academy, so Mu Ran was already awake at this time.

Because he knew Osmond very well, Mu Ran didn't go downstairs to pick him up. There was a knock on the door of the apartment, and Mu Ran went to open the door for him in loose casual home clothes.

"Come here so early? Why did you bring me so much food? When the school starts, the instructor finds out that I am fat, and he will definitely train me to death."

"You're not fat."

There are three pairs of slippers at the entrance, one pair is worn by Mu Ran to throw out trash downstairs, one pair is for Lancia's pink cat plush slippers, and the other is for Osmond's blue cat Plush slippers.

Osmond's slippers are the same style and color as those on Muran's feet, but they are several sizes larger than those on Muran's.

Looks like couple shoes.

Osmond lowered his lower eyelids, and his slender, thick black eyelashes slanted straight down, just covering the flash of pleasure in his eyes.

However, what he didn't know was that there were several pairs of identical blue slippers in the shoe cabinet. They belonged to Lu Linshen, Wei Fengchi, and Yi'er. Relationship buddies or ex-boyfriends are ready to have.

"Have you finished reading that book last time? What book do you want to read this time?" Osmond came here this time to return and borrow books. Mu Ran asked Osmond to sit down in the living room and go to the refrigerator to take out The sparkling water that Osmond often drinks.

"You recommend it."

"I can't think of what to recommend for a while. By the way, have you had breakfast? Before you came, I went downstairs and bought rice rolls. Let's have some together?"

Osmond nodded, and Mu Ran went to the kitchen to take out the steaming rice rolls. The rice rolls he bought were the kind that can be bought at roadside breakfast shops. It was a white foam box with a small bag of soy sauce on it. He sandwiched the rice rolls into a porcelain plate, and then poured the soy sauce into the saucer.

Osmond is not very picky eater, even if he is picky eater, he will not let others see it. Mu Ran had heard a saying among imperial officers before, that is, never let others find out what you like to eat and what you hate to eat, because your enemy might prescribe the right medicine for this, he didn’t know this saying Would anyone really do that, but anyway, he'd had so many meals with Osmond that he really couldn't tell what Osmond's preference was.

After breakfast, Mu Ran took Osmond into the study. He let Osmond read by himself while picking and picking on the bookshelf. The books that Osmond borrowed last time were very common literature books, and Mu Ran didn't quite understand why there were no more than a dozen bookshelves in Osmond's study. But he thought about it again, the general may have only liked to read military books before, and it's normal not to have one.

After picking two books for Osmond, Mu Ran slapped his head, "Oh, by the way, I still have a bookshelf in my room, go and see if there is anything else you like."