30

30 Discriminatory treatment of school grass; Blind box surprise; My hand that brushed your tits

The white chin was raised little by little, and the arc of the side face moved upwards in one go. The second the man spoke, Mu Ran almost locked his position. On a tree with lush branches, he was slightly stunned His eyes met the captain's gaze, which was cold enough for the melting ice and snow to condense again.

Then, in the next second, Wei Fengchi aimed his gun at Mu Ran.

Looking at the muzzle of the black hole muzzle: "..."

"Blue team, come out, our intention is not to kill your team."

There was a rustling sound of stepping on the leaves, she was walking, but she still couldn't be seen from Mu Ran's angle. Judging by her angry voice, it should be a female Alpha.

"How do we know if what you said is true?" Mu Ran didn't quite believe it, and his first reaction was whether this was a tactic of cheating and killing.

"That's right." Rosalie agreed with pouted lips, she also obviously noticed that Yu Fengchi was squatting on a tree and aiming at them with a gun, so she made a face at him.

"Actually, we saw your team just now. If you wanted to kill them, you would have killed them long ago. Why wait until now?" Perdita threw out evidence little by little. In the middle of the four people's eyes, she continued: "Besides, with our team Wei Fengchi's level, it's not a matter of minutes to kill you?"

"Oh, really? How do I remember that he lost to me at the shooting range last time?" Although after that, Mu Ran never defeated Wei Fengchi again, but that glorious and great victory alone Enough for him to remember that glory until he lay in the grave.

I am most afraid of the sudden silence of the air.

Everyone took a breath, but Wei Fengchi's face darkened slightly. His originally indifferent face made people even lack the courage to look at each other, but Mu Ran was not afraid of him.

Seeing that Muran is so defensive, Perdita no longer keeps her secret.

"Well, let me be honest, we really want to cooperate with you, because one of our team members was injured, and then she had a wound infection and a fever. Now the situation is a bit serious, and we are all worried about her. After all, we It’s a united and friendly team, we don’t want to see our teammates get kicked out, so we want to ask you for some medicine, and we all know that Fan Shuyi of your team is very good at dealing with wounds.”

Behind the impeccable and beautiful official accent, there is actually a fact that everyone knows, that is, once a player retires, all other players will be deducted 300 points.

After all, three hundred points is not a small amount.

"But it doesn't seem to be of much benefit to us..." Mu Ran was still hesitating. In fact, if the annoying Wei Fengchi didn't keep pointing a gun at him, maybe he would be inclined to agree, but The thought of becoming an ally and having to spend day and night with that big facial paralysis is a bit difficult to think about.

"If you don't agree, then I will let Wei Fengchi kill you." Perdita smiled slightly.

"Oh, it's a pity that we can't shoot directly at our smoker from his angle." Mu Ran discovered this point very early on.

"Okay, then I beg you, okay? Aren't you always looking for where the supply point is? Our team knows where the next supply point is. As long as your team becomes an ally with us, we will take you there directly later .”

Perdita originally wanted to save the finale benefits until Mu Ran and the others agreed, but seeing that Mu Ran was also a leader at the negotiating table, she had to throw out this coveted condition first.