58

58 Bukkake all over the face, drank cum, big dick blowjob, deepthroat thrusting, swollen red lips from being fucked by women's clothing

The waves crashed against the deep yellow reef with one sound and another, and the branches and leaves of the big trees on the shore seemed to be turning around violently. The invisible big hand knocked on the window of an elegantly decorated villa on the coast.

The curtains on the unclosed windows with slits fluttered lightly. In order to enjoy a leisurely view of the sea, a hammock with a flamingo pattern was placed next to the floor-to-ceiling windows of a second bedroom on the third floor of the villa. When the wind blows, the hammock swayed slightly.

Yiel was still wearing the short skirt that had been tattered from the intense sex, and he was really trying his best to please his wife.

His first time was the drunken night with Mu Ran, and last night was his second time having sex with someone else. Mu Ran's front and rear holes were tight and hot, and he had a blast.

Finally, he and Mu Ran have a soul-to-body bond again, and he is as happy as a big dog who has finally eaten the meat and bones of his heart, but today he finds out that Mu Ran's estrus is coming.

A guess suddenly flashed in his mind, which made the smile on his face disappear instantly.

Mu Ran was leaning against the window to watch the ships drifting on the shore that hadn't sailed on the sea. Yi'er suddenly leaned over and pressed his hands tightly on his shoulders, "Are you going to be in heat?"

"How do you know?" Mu Ran raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise.

"How concentrated is your pheromone? Do you think I can't smell it?" Yi'er stretched out his right hand, grabbed Muran's hair, and forced him to look back and meet him.

"Well, it's about to go into heat." Mu Ran's hair was grabbed by Yi'er's big hand, and he closed his eyes slightly in pain, but he didn't intend to express any resistance.

"Oh, what's the matter? The deer scum is gone, and no one will accompany you through the estrus period, so you can't wait to find me?" Yiel's eyes were red with real emotion.

"Who can't wait? Who is following me all day long to be a lowly licking dog? Now that I've come to your door to beg you to fuck me, what else do you want?" Mu Ran bit her lower lip, then raised her head without any hesitation. He looked fearfully at Yiel's burning eyes.

"So it's just a cover to want me to wear women's clothes at first, right? Do you have to be careful with me? Do you think I won't help you if you tell the truth about your going to heat?!"

Yiel let go of Mu Ran's hair angrily and irritably, and slammed his right fist against the wall next to Mu Ran, "So I'm just a silicone massage stick that you come and go when you call it? You don't exclude me from chasing you, but you have already planned to let me help you solve the estrus period, right?"

"Heh, your ability to associate is really rich." Mu Ran snorted coldly. During the time when he wanted Yier to wear women's clothing, he did know that he was about to be in heat, but he didn't know before that. The time to start speculating is next month. As for why he didn't repel Yiel from chasing him——

"At first, I thought you would like me a little bit..." Yi'er roughly wrapped his left hand around the back of Mu Ran's neck, kneading his glands heavily, and pressed his right hand on Mu Ran's lips, The middle finger rubbed wantonly.

"How do you know..." Mu Ran closed his eyes and sighed silently in his heart, "Forget it..."

He couldn't explain some emotions and feelings, so he didn't force it out at this time, because it would sound like whitewashing.