63

63 The Grace of Saving Life, Snow Falls to Whiteheads

There is a thick layer of white snow on the tall and straight cedars, and the scattered pine needles. Outside the shelter, three or two cedar trees are like two or three tall and straight giant umbrellas, quietly sticking to the endless soft white snow. The shelter is quiet. Needle drop could be heard, but Cedar seemed to know what happened inside, swinging the pine branches, looking inside.

The moon will scatter the silver light perfunctorily as if at regular intervals, the white snow is illuminated coldly, and the snow light shines on the cold and handsome Alpha's face in the shelter.

The smell of medicinal oil became more and more intense in the air, Wei Fengchi was not impatient at all, and was still concentrating on pushing the medicine for Mu Ran, while Mu Ran pressed his lower lip tightly, on the one hand he was hurt, On the other hand, it's embarrassing.

Wei Fengchi's palms were cold, but under the continuous rubbing of the medicinal oil, his palms became increasingly hot. He rubbed Mu Ran tirelessly with the protruding thenar part of his palms.

"Okay." Wei Fengchi withdrew his hands that were slippery from the medicated oil.

"Thank you..." Mu Ran quickly picked up a camouflage uniform and put it on.

Wei Fengchi screwed back the cap he had just picked up when he entered the door, and then slowly wiped off the medicinal oil on his hands with a wet towel.

Of course, Mu Ran could only sleep on his side when sleeping, and because the shelter area was limited and the weather was cold, he curled himself up, but even so, he was still too cold, and he could feel the chill of the cold snow under the moisture-proof mat The silk penetrates into the bone marrow. He took out all the clothes that could cover him, but he couldn't help shaking.

He clenched the quilt and clothes on his body tightly, but still couldn't fall asleep for a long time after tossing and turning, and he was afraid of disturbing Wei Fengchi who was only a few fists away, so his movements were extremely light, and even his breathing was quiet.

But he forgot one thing, the SSSS-level Alpha has excellent hearing.

"Is it cold?" Wei Fengchi's voice sounded low and sober, without any sleepiness.

"Not cold..." Mu Ran and him were stubborn in their final discussion.

In the darkness, Mu Ran couldn't see what Wei Fengchi was doing, but he could hear the rustling sound from his side, and then a thick and warm coat was handed to him.

"I don't need it, thank you..." Mu Ran was stunned, his voice trembling slightly from the cold.

Wei Fengchi remained silent, he put his jacket on the right side of the dividing line, then turned over, as if he was going to sleep.

Mu Ran quickly fell asleep, and throughout the night, his dream of flying like white snow was filled with the calm and restrained ebony fragrance of Alpha.

The sun rises slowly in the middle of the snowy sky, and above the white snow is a clear blue sky. Mu Ran didn't know why he got up a little late today, and Wei Fengchi didn't call him. Mu Ran folded the coat covering his body and gently put it on the dividing line.

It stands to reason that he should have slept well last night, but Mu Ran still had no energy, and he didn't think too much about it, he just thought that he just woke up, and the anger of getting up had not dissipated.

Wei Feng, who finished washing outside, entered the shelter late and saw his coat neatly folded on the duffel bag. He bent over to pick it up, and immediately a clean and crisp smell of cedar red wine came over his face. He sipped it Pursing her lips, she put on her coat.