6

I woke up on the floor next to Kurt. A sheet was draped around us. I heard quiet snoring from the back of the room. Dave was laying on his back with his mouth wide open. He had a pink blanket around him. I got up and was careful to make sure Kurt wasn't disturbed. I tiptoed over to Dave and attempted to roll him onto his side. He woke up and grabbed my arm.
"Hey go back to sleep." I whispered. He turned his head to a clock and realized it was 8 AM. He rolled over and faced the couch. I decided to wake up Kurt. He always knew what was going on. I sat next to him on the floor and gently shook him. He groaned and opened his eyes reluctantly.
"Good morning sleepy head." I said. He smiled at my words and sat up. He looked around and rubbed his back the best he could.
"Your back hurt?" I asked. He nodded. I heard a loud roar from somewhere else in the apartment and Krist came in without a shirt. Dave rolled over and faced us. His dark hair was messy.
"I thought you told me to go back to sleep." He said slightly annoyed.
"Sorry man. Didn't know Krist was going to wake up." I said.

Dave cuddled back into his blanket. Kurt got up and stretched, just to lay back down, this time on top of Dave.
"Hey!" Dave said as he attempted to wrangle Kurt off.
"Hey guys, we're having company over today. If you need to go home for new clothes, please do." Krist said.
"But that's not cool. Just wear the same clothes for years." Dave joked, or possibly didn't.

I walked into the kitchen where Krist was sitting at a table with a bowl of cereal. Kurt came in and grabbed two bowls from a top cabinet and two spoons from a drawer. He set them down on the table and then filled his bowl with cereal.
"You better get that bowl before Dave does." Kurt said with a smile. I sat down next to him and did the same.
Dave came in and looked hurt.
We all ate breakfast peacefully. The doorbell rang and then there were a few knocks. I got up and put my bowl in the sink, then I walked over to the door and opened it. A short man with blonde hair was standing with his fist in the air, getting ready to knock again.
"Hi!" He exclaimed.
"Hello?" I said slightly confused.
"I'm Tre, this is Billie!" He said gesturing to a equally short man over his right shoulder.
"And this, IS MIKE!" Tre said gesturing over his left shoulder to a man about Kurt's height.
"AND WE'RE GREEN DAY!" Tre said, very loudly for no reason. I stood back allowing them to walk in. I shut the door awkwardly after they had shuffled into the living room.
"Hey, I'm Krist." He said as he held out his hand to shake. All of them look up in amazement.
"Dude, you're huge!" Tre exclaimed. He stood at his mid chest which was quite funny. I made my way back to the kitchen to find Dave and Kurt making silly faces at eachother.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. Kurt's face contorted into a look of disgust/terror and he got up. He walked up to me, gave me a hug, and then walked into the living room.
"Okay then." I said warily, but didn't really question it. Dave followed into the living room and I heard muffled speech. I picked up the remaining dishes and put them in the sink before following in Dave's footsteps. Everyone looked comfortable, the Green Day guys were on one of the couches and Kurt, Krist, and Dave were on the other... leaving no room for me to sit. Kurt patted the small space between him and Dave and I sat down. Dave wrapped his arm around me and I playfully laid my head on his shoulder.
"So you guys don't sound like you're from around here." Kurt said directing his attention to the newcomers.
"Nope, we're from California, the Bay Area to be specific." Mike said.
"I'm from Chico." I stated.
"Cool!" Tre chimed in.

it's short but its a thing