55

I woke up the next morning to Kurt getting up. He was half way off the bed when he noticed that I was awake.
"Good morning." He smiled. I got out of bed and went through the door. I walked across the hall and grabbed Bean out of her crib. She was tired still but laid her head on my shoulder and didn't cry. I was slowly becoming more and more motherly. I brought bean to the kitchen and put her in a high chair. I made her a bottle and gave it to her. Kurt came into the kitchen and sat at the table. I grabbed a glass and poured orange juice in it, then replaced the carton in the fridge. Kurt came up behind me and put his hand on my belly.
"We're a happy family." I saw him smile in our reflection on the window.
"I'm tired." I sighed.
"Go to sleep." He said.
"Not like physical tired. I'm tired mentally." I said.
"I think it's time for us to get away." He said as he picked me up and sat me on the counter. He sat between my legs and kissed me. It seems as if everything was slow motion, we were trapped in a torrid maze of honey, everything warm, every moment lasted 10 years. Then he pulled away.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked.
"Anywhere in the world." He smiled.
"Paris." I said.
"That sounds wonderful." He said. He kissed my cheek and turned around. He cradled his daughter.
"My babies." He said as he walked over and kissed my face.

Wendy was going to keep the baby while we were in France, Courtney was on tour with Hole, she was all over the place at that time. Kurt held Frances as I packed his things. I sighed.
"What's wrong baby?" Kurt asked. He was laying on the bed with Bean on his chest.
"Nothing..." I said. After I had packed all he needed I walked out of the room.
"Now come on." He said. He followed me.
"Where are you going?" He asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Nowhere." I sighed. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. He took the hint and went upstairs to his study. And I didn't hear anything from him or bean the rest of the day

Yo yo yo, I started a new story yesterday, I like it more than this one, I'll still continue this one to 100 and the Pisces Dreamer one also to 100, but I will be updating my new one way more frequently. Please read it, the actual content is better written. It's just... Different.