38

I knocked. A few moments later I heard footsteps on the other side. The tall man I knew as my mother opened it and pulled me into his chest.
"Where have you been?" He asked.
"With River." I said quietly as he hugged me tight and picked me up a bit.
"Krist let go of me." I laughed. He did and allowed me inside. Kathleen was still there. Kurt was out of sight. I dragged my bags and myself in and sat on the floor. Dave joined me and put an arm around me.
"Guess what." He said.
"What?"
"I've got a girlfriend." He smiled.
"Really? Who?" I asked.
"Her name is Shelli. She's very pretty." He smiled.
"Good for you." I said unenthusiastically. Dave stayed quiet after that.
"Where's Kurt?" I asked them.
"His bedroom." Krist said. I walked over to his room and knocked on the door.
"Come in." I heard him say. I opened it. He lit up as soon as he saw me. I shut the door behind me and crawled into bed with him. Immediately he lowered his head so it was hidden in my shoulder. I felt gentle sobs and my shoulder becoming damp with tears. I put my hand on his back and about minute later he was okay. And a minute after that he was smiling.
"So many conflicting emotions." He said.
I poked one of his dimples and he smiled again. He laid his head on my chest and I held him there for a bit.
"I felt so empty without you." He sighed.
"Yeah..." I said quietly.
"I haven't slept. Every time I sleep I cry because you're not here." He said. I noticed the dark circles under his eyes. I kissed his forehead and held him close to me.
"I'm here and will be for awhile." I said. He smiled sleepily.
"Good." He said as he slowly fell asleep.

We woke up together a few hours later. Dave was in his room.
"I came to check on you guys. I don't want a joint suicide." He said the last part quietly.
"Damn I didn't think of that." Kurt smiled.
"There's a pizza downstairs." Dave said. Kurt got up.
"You coming?" He asked.
"No. I'm not hungry." I said.
"Okay." He said warily and then walked out of his room. I laid in Kurt's bed, stomach growling, until he returned.

He pressed himself against my back, I pretended to be asleep until he put his arm around me, and the I "woke up".
"Sorry for waking you." He said and gently kissed my jaw.
"It's fine." I said.
"Can I talk to you about something?" He asked. I nodded.
"Our manager says we're going on tour." He said.
"Ok." I said quietly.
"I know you don't like Kathleen much." He started.
"But because I'll be gone I asked her to stay here to keep an eye on you." He said.
"River's gonna be gone too." I said as I laid on his chest.
"I won't have anybody." I sighed. I held on to Kurt that whole night. And I don't think he minded.

Hey I don't know if I am going to continue this past 50 chapters. I don't really like it and I think I could do better. If you would like to help me & give me ideas/ be my friend??? my kik is fortheloveofcourtney or you can message me through here

anyways a truck wrecked in my neighborhood there were lemons rolling down my street this morning that was pretty great.