66

"I want it to look like it did when I was a teenager, but like, worse." He said. I nodded. He showed me a photo.
"You were so cute." I said as I kissed his cheek. I took the scissors to his beautiful blond hair which I loved more than life itself.
"I will miss your hair." I said.
"Wait." I said. I grabbed a few rubber bands and braided the bottom of his hair placing rubber bands on top and on bottom.
"We can sell it and make some angsty teenager's parent's bank account sad." I smiled. I cut it off. It was choppy and he had bangs, just like he did when he was a teenager. After I was finished he looked in the mirror.
"This is exactly what I wanted." He said. I smiled.
"You look like grunge Peter Pan." I said.
"My girlfriend when I was 15 told me that. Her mom had taken me to get a haircut. Although, it was just Peter Pan."(my other story, Pisces Dreamer, read it.) He said. I nodded. I looked down at the hair that was on his rug, and the braid I had taken.
"Ah leave it." He said noticing I was looking at it.

He took the sweater off.
"There was hair on it." He smiled. It reminded me of the first morning he had stayed with me. Before we were together. I had woken up, and it was hot. Kurt had taken off his shirt in the night to stay cool. I smiled.
"What are you smiling about?" He asked.
"I just remembered when I first met you." I said.

"This is so fucking cheesy." Kurt giggled.
"Why do you say that!?"I asked.
"No reason." He said. He sat back down on the couch.
"You know if we do release an album I'm going to have to leave for a few months to tour." He said. I nodded.
"Bean and I will be okay. I may call Kathleen." I said. He nodded.
"Good." He said.
"Rio is finished with his movie." He added.
"Ah cool, good for him." I said. I laid down on the floor, the old rug beneath me. Kurt sat back on the couch and looked over at me for a few moments. He didn't speak. My dog came walking in. He fell over beside me and exposed his stomach. I rubbed his belly and kissed his face. I heard a camera go off
"You're so cute." I heard Kurt say. I buried my face in my dog's back.
"I wish you would cuddle with me." I said seriously.
"I will, later. You have a dog." He said. I nodded.
"Hey can you go check on Frances?" I asked. He nodded. He walked out of the door to his study and into the room next door.