62

"We got married a few days before Halloween." I said.
"Yeah, and it's only the 12th." He said.
"But I was a virgin before we were married." I said.
"Well something doesn't add up." He said.
"Was it that night in LA with River? The first night you knew him?" He asked.
"No." I said.
"I had a feeling that's what was happening" Kurt said.
"That feeling was wrong." I sighed.

"Kurt are you clean?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said.
"Can I look at your arms and legs then?" I asked him.
"No." He said quietly.
"Kurty I'm sick of this." I said. He looked down in disappointment.
"I didn't cheat. I don't know what's going on with my body but I did see you with some bitch." I said. I was getting angry.
"I'm not on drugs, I don't hide anything from you and you are just full of secrets"
"I lost my mother to the same drug you and Rio are putting in your bodies." I said angrily. He sighed. I rolled over so my back was to him. He got out of bed and went outside as I fell asleep.

I woke up to an immense pain in my abdomen. Kurt wasn't there. I got up, the light was still on. I saw blood, a lot of it.
"Shit." I said to myself. I began crying. I quickly walked into the bathroom and stripped. I sat in the bathtub as it filled up and cried, not out of pain as I should've been. I was so devastated. Kurt came in as he heard the water running. He immediately ran into the bathroom, I assumed after seeing the blood.
"Do you want to go to a hospital?" He asked.
"It's the baby." I said sadly.
"I'm okay." I added. He hugged me, he pulled my head into his chest.
"We aren't cut out to be a family." I said to him. That's what made him break. You could practically hear his heart shatter. He sat on the bathroom floor beside the bathtub. His head was in his hands.
"It was my fault. It was probably the cigarettes."I said.
"Don't feel bad." He said.
"That's my baby." I sighed.
"We can have other children in the future." He said.
"But we lost that one. And I can be sad right now." I said. He put his hand on my back.
"We have every right to be sad right now." He said.

We sat there, the yellowish light of the bathroom, the water slowly turning red. The clock ticking. It was 4 am by the time we talked to each other again.
"What if I can't have kids?" I asked. He sighed.
"that's okay." He said quietly.
"We have bean." He said.
"She's not mine. We don't have that bond." I said. He looked a bit hurt by that.
"Why do you think you won't be able to have babies?" He asked. I stayed quiet for a bit.
"I had eating disorders in high school. My doctor said it could've hurt my ability to have kids" I sighed. He held me through that.
"I love you, okay?" I said. He nodded.
"You too."

Hey I am thinking of taking a break from writing this one until my other stories catch up, I want them to all end around the same time so I can start a new set of junk. I am also running out of ideas. I hope you don't mind, I will still be posting chapters on my other stories, much more frequently.