83

"I'm not leaving unless you lock your door." He smiled and then kissed my cheek, leaving the bedroom. We had woken up the next morning, him sleeping beside me in the place that Kurt would usually rest. I placed my book open on the bedside table
"Rio where are you going?" I laughed getting up to follow him. He rushed downstairs. He flipped down onto the couch that Buzz had been sitting on. His tan skin stuck to the black leather in the stuffy heat of the room. His eyes shut and he had a content smile on his face.

I saw Billie Joe standing at the end of the hallway. His eyes focused on me, a sad glare. He had slept in Kurt's study on the fold out couch.
"Can I talk to you?" He asked. My heart began to beat faster. His green eyes dug into mine as I walked towards him. He pulled me into Kurt's study once I was up the stairs. He shut the door behind us. He sat on the bed that he had slept in and patted the spot beside him.
"I just wanted to tell you something." He said before a sigh.
"River is on heroin." He said quietly.
"I know." I sadly replied.

"He said that he was making you choose between him and Kurt, that's kind of fucked up yknow." Billie said as he wrung his hands. His eyes sunk into his pale skin, dark circles surrounded them.
"Did you sleep?" I asked him quietly. He shook his head.
"Lay down." I ordered. He sunk into the bed pulling the blanket up to his chest.
"Christmas is next week." He smiled.
"Shit." I laughed. I got up from the other side of the bed and stood.
"No stay here." He whined. He could barely keep his eyes open. I sat down on the edge of the bed and scooted a bit closer to him. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and tug at me so I was laying down. His hair was spun sugar, cotton candy, soft. I reached up to touch it, my hand ending up on the side of his face. His breath steadied and his eyes shut, clearly enjoying the moment of affection.
"Goodnight." He said as he sleepily smiled.
"Billie Joe it's noon."
"Good noon." He smiled again.

Sorry for the break in updates, I've been writing bits and pieces here and there. It's hard writing this story now that I'm going through a bit of heart break, I recently lost my boyfriend to the devil drug in this story, and it's hard to find a way to write about it without reminding myself of said boyfriend. Anyways sorry.