36

I sat with my arms crossed as Morrissey whined. We drove until we found our apartment. Moments later we were in front of the door. I heard quiet laughter inside that was halted once River knocked for me. I heard someone come to the door. It opened to reveal Kurt. He pulled me into his arms instantly. I didn't hug him back, I felt too sad. He invited us inside. There was a dark haired girl sitting on the couch and Dave was beside her. The spot on the other side of her was presumably where Kurt was sitting.
"Hi I'm Kathleen." She said happily. She sounded like a valley girl, she already annoyed me.
"Ok?" I said. I went into his room and threw some clothes into a bag. River came in behind me.
"Can I stay with you for a bit longer?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said. He sat on the floor beside me.
"I forgot to tell you. Last night my manager called, I got the audition for a new movie." River smiled.
"That's awesome." I said. I picked my bag up. We went back into the living room. Kurt looked saddened but angry. I quickly leaned down the hug him and he pushed me away.
"If you're not gonna stay, don't bother coming back." He said coldly. I walked back into his bedroom and gathered everything that was mine. I took off the necklace he gave me and left it on his dresser. River helped me with my bags. As we were leaving I did what I thought was a good idea at the time. I grabbed River's face and kissed him, right in front of Kurt. I flipped him off.
"Goodbye Kathleen." I said rudely. And we shut the door. River looked shocked. We threw my bags in his car and drove back to his house. He sighed once we got there as we sat in the parking lot.
"So that's it with you and Kurt I guess." River said.
"I guess." I said as I opened the car door. We grabbed all of my belongings and went inside. I sat on his couch and looked down.
"I don't know what to do." I said.
"You're welcome to stay here as long as you need." River said as he put an arm around me.
"That's not the issue. I came out here for Kurt. I left all I barely knew to come out here with him. And I think that I ruined our relationship." I said.
"He'll forgive you if you really feel that way." He said.
"I don't think you know Kurt too well."

hi sorry I've been procrastinating I am very sad my lizard died his name was Henry, rip Henry.