26

We got to take Kurt home. They gave him his clothes back and we had to wrestle paparazzi until we got back to Dave's car. Krist and Dave were in the front seats and Kurt and I had the back. Kurt avoided my eyes. He stayed silent.
"So do you want anything to eat?" Dave asked him. He shook his head. I put my hand on his shoulder and he stopped being as tense.
"No I'm fine." He said quietly. We drove home. His eyes were shut when we got home. I shook him a bit and they opened. He got out of the car and Krist opened the door. Kurt's cat jumped off the back of the couch and hid from us. My dog was jumping on me as soon as I was inside. I hugged him.

"Hello my child." I smiled. Kurt patted both my dog's and then my head and then walked up to his bedroom. Dave was in the kitchen and then everything is normal.
"The guys from green day are going back to San Francisco tomorrow." Krist said.
"They'll be back,right?" I asked.
"Of course. They'll be over later today too." He said. I was still on the floor with my puppy.

I laid on my back and let my dog lay on me. Kurt came back downstairs with changed clothes.
"Glad to be home?" Krist asked. Kurt nodded. He came over to where I was and sat down. He inspected me.
"You're still wearing that necklace." He said.
"I only have taken it off to shower."  I smiled. He reached over and petted my dog, he appreciated that. Krist was holding Kurt's cat, who was twice the size she was when I first met her. She walked towards us and stepped onto Kurt's lap.
"You heard from River?" He asked.
"Not in awhile." I said.
"Wonder why." Kurt said. Krist looked at him knowingly.

"Did you do something?" I asked.
"No." Kurt said.
"Kurt I know when you lie." I said. He looked down for a few seconds and then got up.
"You have to promise that you won't get too mad at me." He said.
"I guess." I said looking over at Krist who looked like he thought that it was funny. That gave me hope, but he may be smiling for all the wrong reasons.
"I told River to back off. Because you're mine, you know." He said.
"Kurt we were just friends." I said.
"I know, I just get jealous, he's a lot prettier than I am and he is nicer and more likable and is never mean to you. And I can't have you leaving me." He said. I got up to call River. I dialed his number and he picked up.

"Hello." He said.
"Hi." I said back.
"Oh Ruby. How are you?" He asked.
"I'm alright. I'm sorry about Kurt." I said.
"It's fine." He said.
"Well I'll talk to you later. We should hang out again sometime." I sighed.
"Okay. Sounds good." He said. I sat on the kitchen floor after I had hung up the phone for awhile. I hadn't looked at the clock, but it was long enough for me to stop feeling angry with Kurt.

***sorry about posting a shit ton of chapters on both of my stories at once, I have pneumonia and all I can do is write.***