46

I had been awake since I had woken up at night. Kurt came downstairs the next morning.
"You're up early." He said.
"3 am early." I sighed. He laid down on the couch beside me and laid his head on my thigh. He gently kissed it.
"Quit." I giggled.
"Why?" He whined.
"Just stop." I said. He nodded.
"Courtney and Billy Corgan are a thing now." I said.
"I always had a bad feeling about him. I think Courtney cheated on me with him." He said sadly. I ran my hand through his dirty, tangled hair.
"I'm going to go take a shower." He said as he got up. I laid on the couch and watched some sad show about the dangers of having goth children. Kurt came back 20 minutes later in a towel, clean shaven. He went into the laundry room and came back clothed.
"You look very pretty today." I said.
"Thank you." He smiled. He laid down where he had before. His wet hair on my legs. He stared up at the ceiling looking sad. I grabbed his hand and held it.

"What's wrong Kurty?" I asked him.
"Nothing." He said quietly as he brushed off the question. I didn't question him further.
"Do you want to go feed the turtles?" I asked him. He nodded. We got up and got what we fed them at the time. Kurt sat on the edge of the bathtub I sat on the sink. He held one of his turtles in his lap and inspected it.
"Something wrong?" I asked.
"No." He said. He used his finger to gently rub it's head. I sighed.
"How do you feel?" I asked him.
"Happy." He said.
"You don't seem it." I said. He looked down.
"I don't know how to express it. This is the happiest I have ever felt." He said. He gently placed his turtle back in the bath tub and stood up. He stood by the kitchen sink and pulled me off of it. He hugged me. He kissed my cheek and held me.
"I love you a lot, ok? Don't worry about me." He said.
"I love you a lot too. That's why I worry." I said quietly. He sighed. He motioned for me to follow him somewhere. He walked downstairs into our living room. He sat on the couch and I sat sideways on his lap, with my legs stretched out over the couch and my head over his heart.
"Take a nap." He said noticing my sleepiness. He kissed my head and I did.

Should I continue past 50 and maybe go to 100 or is it getting dull?? I need real feedback this time.