16

We grabbed the bags that we weren't shipping and threw them in Kurt's car. We kept joking about the contents of the heavy ones.
"Ahh, this one is an elephant." Kurt said struggling with a bag. I laughed until there wasn't anything else to pack.
"We have to go before we miss our flight." He laughed. We were meeting Krist and Dave at the airport in Seattle. I got in the passenger seat and waited for Kurt to get our pets. He came out holding his kitten and had my dog on his leash.
"Yknow he really likes leashes." Kurt mentioned to me after he opened his door. My dog climbed in and sat on my lap. I hugged him.
"You're too big for this." I laughed and put my face into his back.
"Do we have their crates for the plane?" I asked.
"No I thought they were going to have their own seats. " Kurt said seriously. I looked at him and he busted out laughing.
"Yeah they're in the back." He added starting the car. My dog curled up in my lap once the initial thrill of being in the car went away. Kurt messed with the radio, and after about 10 minutes concluded that it was garbage and turned it off. Not even the band Shirley Manson is in, Garbage, it is trash. We drove about an hour until we got to the airport. Our flight was in an hour. We had an hour to find Krist and Dave.

We went through airport procedures and then we saw Krist. We were bag-less at this point and so was he.
"Hello." He said pulling Kurt and I into his chest for a hug.
"Hi." I laughed.
"You guys seen Dave yet?" He asked.
"No I only saw you because you're half a foot taller than everyone else. " Kurt laughed.
"Huh,that makes sense." Krist said. Then someone came up behind Krist and hugged him.
"Dave!" Krist yelled a bit too loud attracting glares from mothers with children. they hugged.
"Okay how much time until we board?"
"20 minutes." Kurt said checking his watch. We went over to a set of tables and sat in the chairs. We just waited. It was 15 minutes until the flight when we decided to find where we'd be going. It was pretty straight forward. There was a mass of chairs and a sign that said our flight on it. The rest was hazy, we got checked again, we got on the plane, and when we took off I made Kurt hold my hand. After that all I remember is waking up on Dave and we were in LA.