68

"Why don't you ever just shut up!? My head hurts leave me alone." Kurt yelled from our bedroom. He was irritable. It must have been the withdrawals. I went into Bean's room and grabbed a bag. I filled it with whatever she needed. I walked into our bedroom and filled my suitcase with my clothes. Kurt was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands, he was the most pale I had ever seen him. His ribs protruded and his spine was even more visible. I couldn't remember the last time he had eaten something properly. He looked sick.
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.
"Away." I said coldly. I shut my suitcase.
"Fuck you too!" He yelled.

"I'm sick of this bullshit." I said calmly.
"Why don't you just fucking leave me then?!" He yelled.
"I'm sure as hell planning on it!" I yelled back. I heard Bean crying from her play pen in her bedroom.
We stayed silent, my words seemed to echo in time. Everything was silent for a few moments.

"Bye!" Kurt yelled ruining the moment. I dragged my suitcase and Bean's bag and slammed the door behind me. I pushed the suitcases down the stairs and went into Bean's room. I picked her up, she was throwing a fit.
"Baby it's okay, daddy's just not feeling well, he wasn't yelling at you." I whispered to her and held her head in my hand. I moved the bags closer to the door after placing Bean on the couch. I went into the kitchen, I had two numbers to dial.

"Krist?" I asked.
"Yeah."I heard him say.
"Kurt and I are fighting. I just need you to come over in a few hours to check on him, to make sure he didn't do anything stupid you know. " I said.
"Oh alright. Leave the key on top of the door frame." He said.
"Krist I can't reach that." I said quietly.
"Oh yeah, leave it in the cactus then." He said.
"Alright." I said.
"If you need somewhere to stay, Shelli and I would be glad to have you." Krist said.
"No I'm going to stay with Kathleen Hanna probably. I'll keep you updated." I said.
"Alright. Love you, be safe." He said.
"You too man." I said quietly. He hung up. I dialed Kathleen's number after peeking in the living room to check on Frances.

"Hey." The familiar valley girl said.
"Can Frances and I come stay with you?" I asked her.
"Of course." She said. She gave me her address. I dropped the key in the cactus beside the door and I brought Bean and the bags to the car. I buckled her into her car seat and then placed our bags in the trunk. I got in the driver's seat and started the ignition.

I've been feeling less motivated for this one, but I have so many ideas. I just wish my other stories(radio killed the radio listener mainly as Pisces Dreamer is going downhill) would get more attention. Because I started this one a year ago, and it's not terrible but it's not my best work. So uh self promo read my other books sorry  (also be more active if you could I feel like I'm writing to a brick wall)