32

River came in. He instantly knew that something was wrong, very wrong, he sat down beside me and took the gun from my hands. I stayed emotionless, I was unresponsive. He was shaking and put an arm around me. It was then that I noticed the small dots on his veins in his hand.
"You too?" I asked coldly.
"What?" He asked. I pointed at his track marks. He looked down, disappointed in himself.
"Yeah." He admitted. I sighed.
"Please leave." I said.
"Okay." He said. He went to grab the gun.
"Leave it." I demanded.
"No." He said. I grabbed it for myself.
"Leave it." I said again. I looked at him with a stone cold psychotic facial expression and all he did was worry. He picked me up and put me in bed. He sat down beside me.
"I know you probably hate me right now. And Kurt doesn't really like me, but I care about you and I can't let you die, ok?" River sighed. I started to cry. He held me near his chest. Kurt came in and saw us first, you could tell from his face that he was jealous. Then he looked at the gun and the note and then looked at River.
"Thanks." He said.
"Not a problem." I said. I felt him talk through his chest. Kurt sat at the foot of the bed as I began to calm down.
"I should be going." River said awkwardly. You could tell that he didn't like being in Kurt's presence much.
"Hey dude, I was wrong." Kurt said.
"About what?" River asked as he gently untangled himself from my grasp.
"I always thought you were here to steal her away from me. I just realized that you're looking out for her just as much as I am." Kurt smiled. As River got up they hugged. That alone made me very happy. River leaned back down and hugged me.
"You guys have a good night, ok?" River said.
"Oh yeah, Kurt, your sister is cute." River laughed.
"Good luck with that." I said as I laughed. Kurt laughed too. River joined in even if he didn't get the joke.
"Goodnight." River said.
"Bye." I said as Kurt laid down beside me and held me close to him.
"I love you okay?" He said.
"You too." I said.
"Do you want to hang out with Kim? She was asking about going to the mall or something." He said.
"Yeah sure." I said as I got up to get dressed. I changed clothes and inspected my face in the mirror. My eyes were red, I looked so tired, but I could care less. Kurt gave me his sunglasses.
"You're welcome." He smiled as I put them on.
"I feel like you." I said.
"Thanks." I added. I went out into the living room and Kim greeted me with a hug.

"Who wears sunglasses inside?" She asked.
"Me I guess." I laughed. Kim got Kurt's car keys and we shopped until we were out of money.

****You think I'd kill off my characters this early, bitch you're stuck w me****