Weeks Ago

Credits to: itwasmeAnriel

Weeks ago was hectic for both of the girls, specially for wednesday after her first book was released a lot of people was looking forward to it, wednesday was in a utter of shock.

Knowing her she doesn't want to show it. But enid knows spending few years with her raven makes her understood her nature, She was also tired coming home from work.

She has been feeling under the weather. When she left this morning but she was already packed up ready for her work, wednesday hasn't been accepting audience since she was busy for her book's plot.

Clicking sound was heard down stairs which makes,the warewolf frown her girlfriend has been face to face with her typewriter last week.

She would also takes a nap but not to far away from her typewriter. Wednesday knew she's torturing her self but it was her nature, she has high pain tolerance, she prefers nap than sleep.

It was supposed to be there bonding time it was already past twelve midnight. Enid put her bag to the marbled kitchen counter top, she drank a glass of water before letting her foot draged her to the shared bedroom.

She closes the door with a strident to let the other knows that she has arrived home, surprisingly wednesday didn't turns her head to the others direction.

Letting enid knows that she's way to focused on what she has been doing. A frown creeped to enid's face knowing her girlfriend, she would yank her head towards her direction opening her arms open wide for the other to hug.

She decided to let her self fall right into there shared soft mattress. There's also Italian music playing onto the room which makes Wednesday hummed to herself, mumbling along to lyrics she was hearing. She's got a lot on her plate.

Even though she's got a few months before the books deadline, she still has important things to do. Enid knows wednesday's busy and she'd never wanna get in the way, but she's not feeling the best today and all enid really want is her attention.

"Wednesday?" she pulled at the sleeve of the ravens sweater. She made a small noise, signaling she heard her, but she didn't shift her focus from the music and her typewriter.

"Are you almost done?" "No. I still have quite a bit of stuff left to do." She said and the girl felt her heart drop a bit. "Can you maybe take a break then?" enid whined, making her girlfriend chuckle.

She put her pen down and finally turned her head. She knows enid was not really feeling very well judging by the way she left this morning being grumpy but she still found it sweet that all enid really seemed to want is her.

She could see the sweat forming on the others skin. She stroked her cheek. "Is there something you need?" Enid threw her head back with a groan.

"Yes. I want your attention. I want you to cuddle me and spend some time with me. I don't feel good and all I want is you."

Wednesday's amused smile fell. She could see the discomfort in her eyes and she nodded. "Okay. Just let me finish this, I'll be maybe five minutes.

Then I'm all yours. Sound good?" Enid pouted and threw herself back onto the bed.

"Fine." The raven returned to her work. She tried her best not to laugh as the other continued to pull at her sweater, hoping enid could get her to just fall back onto the bed with her.

She had to fight numerous times to hold back the smile on her face. She rushed through what she had to do because just as badly as enid wanted to spend time with her, she wanted to spend time with the warewolf too.

She put the cap back on her pen and put the papers back on her drawer, clipping it neatly before looking to enid with a small smile tugging at her lips. "I'm all yours now."

Enid wrapped one of her arms around wednesday's back and pulled her down next to herself, laughing lightly at the squeal that fell from her lips.

She made herself comfortable before opening her arms up for enid. The girl happily moved into them, sighing contently when they wrapped around her.

"Better?" "Almost." She knew what else the warewolf wanted. She reached over for the remote and put it in Enid's hand. While she loaded up whatever it was that she wanted to watch with her, she grabbed the blanket from the foot of the bed.

She draped it over them both but made sure enid had the majority of it since she were under the weather and colder than she was. Enid laid her head against her shoulder.

She could feel the warmth of enid's skin against hers. She pressed the back of her hand against the warewolf's forehead, feeling that she were feverish.

"You really are sick, aren't you, cara mia?" Enid nodded weakly. "Okay. Well you've got my attention now. I'm here for you and I'll get you whatever it is that you need."

She kissed enid's cheek softly and moved her hands through the warewolf's hair. "Okay." enid mumbled, feeling a little better when she was holding enid so close.

"I love you." Enid whispered and then laid her head at wednesday shoulder, she was happy she finally has her girlfriend's attention after her feverish morning and tiring afternoon she can finally filled with affection from wednesday.

It was not-normal because of wednesday's view to give so much affection, she knows it wasn't on her vocabulary to give affection.

Both of them was watching the murder documentary enid specificlly put for wednesday to enjoy. Not until enid falls asleep a while later.

Enid felt really thankful that she had the wednesday's attention now and she had wednesdaythere to take care of her until she feels better.

It was infact turning herself a version of her parents, but considering enid grow up being the late bloomer of there pack enid usually just sit home while her parents and siblings do there hunt. Wednesday was happy to fullfil enid's lonely childhood, it wasn't like a family memory.

But she promised to smother enid with lots of affection and attention.