Happy new year!

Credits to: Chaotic_idiotic_lesbean

The Christmas spirit was dying down. Boxing day was done, now was just for New Year.

New Year.

Weird to think they'd got this far.

"You ready to go down for the party?" Enid asked her partner currently not in the room. Enid was wearing a shoulder-less red dress that mixed from a block dark red over chest and slight sleeves to the lighter see through fabric that covered the rest of the elegant dress.

"Yes!" Came a slight shout from the closet. Wednesday opened the door and two gasps sounded out into the room. Wednesday was wearing black trousers and a white shirt matched with a black suit with a long tailcoat that went down to the top of their calves. "Wow" Enid whispered as they took in the rest of Wednesday's appearance, her hair down and flowing down her back for once. "You look amazing Wednesday" Enid sighed out slightly as she was still in shock from the sight. "Il mio cucciolo you look ravishing" Wednesday responded as she stepped forward. She got close to Enid and wrapped her arms around her neck as Enid's wrapped around her waist. "Σε αγαπώ πολύ φεγγάρι μου" (I love you so much my moon) Enid answered before pecking her lips and pulling back, going to pick up her purse. She heard a slight whine causing her to turn around and saw Wednesday staring at her with slight purple on her cheeks. "Don't worry my love, I'll kiss you properly at midnight" Enid said to the slight flustered girl before grabbing her hand and dragging her outside as Thing had already perched himself on top of Wednesday's shoulder.

"Ah you two made it, can't have a celebration without two of our saviors" Weems greeted them at the gazebos set up at the lake near the school. "Hello Larissa" Wednesday said nodding at her as Weems smiled back. "Hi principal Weems!" Enid said with a grin getting a smile back as well before Enid pulled Wednesday over to the group of friends they'd managed to create. "There's our good looking couple damn, you guys always look so good it's not fair" Yoko greeted as they got over. "Your trying to tell me that you three don't look stunning right now?" Enid responded. "I guess that's fair, we do look fucking fabulous right now" Yoko sighed before grinning at Enid and pulling her into a hug. "Wanna take some photos right now before we put up our 'end of year' posts?" Bianca asks getting out her phone. "Oh absolutely" Xavier said. Wednesday watched as the group immediately moved together to get into a photo together as she stood to the side. "Oh gloomy friend of ours, what would you be doing stood at the side out of our friend group photo?" Bianca asked, raising one eyebrow, the emphasis on friend group very apparent. Wednesday rolled her eyes and sighed before joining them, a smile graced her lips as she walked over to them. The group got some nice photos in their outfits before taking the chance to mess around, the others were surprised that for once Wednesday let them take some not so serious photos of her to post online.

"Well I think we look amazing, now I'm going to scan through my phone for the rest of the photos I have of us and any other that interest me and post them. I'll tag you all don't worry" Yoko said getting out her phone. All of them except Wednesday did the same and quickly made their posts tagging each other respectively and laughing at each others posts, commenting their love as well as verbally communicating to them that they adored it. After too many notifications Wednesday got out her phone to look at the notifications. She looked through each and saw that barely any of them had posted photos of her as she had joined them all late. That was until she got to one account.

You may think oh it's obviously Enid because that's her girlfriend.

But no.

It was the account the group shared.

They had made a specific post for her.

She had to admit that hit her. Hard.

Something about the fact they had all put into this post that was all about her made Wednesday actually tear up. Was she going to cry?

Yes. Yes she was.

Oh BuT wEdNeSdAy DoEsN't CrY.

No she doesn't. Not to the normal upsetting things that set others off. But this was different. This was a kind of kindness she hadn't received from anyone but her family. This was openly showing her that they loved her and accepted her like no others had before.

That's why she broke down.

At first everyone seemed nervous for the gloomy girls reaction. She wasn't a fan of technology nor was she a fan of anything positive but they were hoping she'd let it pass this once for them. So to say Wednesday crying at the post shocked them to say the least.

"Do you like it-ARE YOU CRYING?!" Bianca shouted slightly as she turned to Wednesday who was failing to wipe the tears from her eyes with her handkerchief. Wednesday just nodded as she gave up trying to stop the tears. "Was it that bad that you cried?" Ajax asked worried. "No it's just. No one's ever done something for me like that. I-I've never had any friends show that they love me and accept me like they, hell I've never had friends" Wednesday explained as tears kept falling. "Aw Wednesday" Yoko said being the first to react and pulling her into a hug. Surprisingly, Wednesday actually leaned into it for comfort. Even not pulling away as the others joined. "It really did get to you, huh?" Enid whispered in her ears as she kissed her cheek lightly. Wednesday just nodded as she sniffled in the middle of the hug.

After a minute, Wednesday finally pulled back and the others took it as the cue to let go of her as she tried to collect herself. "I'm glad it showed you just how much we love you Wednesday. You can act mean and be brash to us but we know you love us too. You'll always be one of us" Bianca said patting the girls shoulder. "I love you guys too" Wednesday muttered lightly. "Wednesdayyyy you're gonna make us cry now!" Xavier shouted as he fanned at his eyes. Ajax had given up and let the tears fall as Eugene was leaning on him, also crying. Bianca didn't say anything but turned around and hugged Yoko and Divina as she started crying. "Oh my god" Wednesday sighed as she was still wiping her eyes roughly. She felt someone lightly grab her wrist and looked up to see Enid taking the handkerchief from her and wiping her eyes for her. She pulled her hand away and kissed Wednesday's cheek again before handing the handkerchief back to her girlfriend. "Θα σε αγαπώ για πάντα και πάντα φεγγάρι μου, ό,τι και να μας έρθει θα μείνω δίπλα σου. Αφοσιωμένος ολοκληρωτικά σε σένα, φίλε μου" (I'll love you forever and always my moon, no matter what comes our way I'll stay by your side. Devoted entirely to you, my mate) Enid said holding Wednesday jaw and tilting her head up slightly. She held her so gently, seeming like that if she applied too much pressure the girl would break in her hands. "Ό,τι και να γίνει, θα σε αγαπώ για πάντα ήλιε μου. Θα σε ακολουθήσω μέχρι την άκρη της γης αν σημαίνει να μείνω μαζί σου. Αν πρέπει να θυσιαστώ για σένα, ας είναι. Αν πρέπει να ζήσω για σένα, ας είναι. Αν είμαι διαλυμένος για σένα, ας είναι. Θα υπομείνω ό,τι μπορεί να μου πεταχτεί για να εξασφαλίσω την ευτυχία και την υγεία σας. Είσαι για πάντα μου. Και θα σε αγαπώ όσο με αφήνεις" (No matter what, I'll love you forever my sun. I will follow you to the end of the earth if it means staying with you. If I have to sacrifice myself for you so be it. If I have to live for you so be it. If I am broken down for you so be it. I will endure what may be thrown at me to ensure you're happiness and your health. You are my forever. And I'll love you for as long as you let me) Wednesday responded before pulling her into a kiss as it turned midnight. Fireworks illuminated the sky beside the pair but they didn't care.

Nothing mattered but them. The other in front of them was all they wanted, all they needed.

So they will stay with the other by them for as long as they desire.

Werewolves mate for lives.

Addams devote themselves to their one true loves.

So truly there was no one else in the world that mattered more to them in this moment.

There would never truly be one person in that moment that would matter more to them.

So who's to judge when they two don't pull away from each other.

It's the start to their new lives, so whats wrong with starting it happy?