Family Line

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

It's parents day at Nevermore and Wednesday and Enid are dreading it.

Of course, Wednesday thinks that Enid has a more logical reason, being as her mother isn't very accepting of Enid and her dad does nothing about it. Wednesday's parents however is just overly affectionate, it makes Wednesday sick to her stomach.

Wednesday's father always tells Wednesday, "You'll find someone to love that you will wanna treat like she is the finest woman in the world." Wednesday always said "No, Father. I will not. and I don't want to." Gomez and Mortica Addams was "Couple Goals" as Enid called it.

"Oh, my little rain cloud! There you are!" Gomez said loudly, putting his arms up and hugging Wednesday, Wednesday doesn't hug back though. Mortica smile's warmly at Wednesday and does not giving a hug to Wednesday, as she knows she has boundaries, and Gomez knows no such thing.

"We've missed you, especially Pugsley and Pubert." Wednesday was the only daughter that Gomez and Mortica has, and Wednesday is fine with that, having a sister makes Wednesday vomit.

"We've also missed you, cara mia." Mortica said.

"I haven't." Wednesday said blankly. Gomez smiles and Mortica does to.

"That's my little viper." Gomez says.

---

Wednesday was now sitting down looking at her family as they eat. Pubert had to stay home because he was sick, but Wednesday only thought he was weak because of that. I guess staying with Pugsley for that long has also made him soft and weak.

"Your such a disappointment!" Wednesday didn't turn her head around at that, it's parents day, of course there's gonna be some parents yelling at their chi-

"Not wolfing out yet, Enid! Your 16!" Wednesday froze. Enid was far from being a disappointment. Wednesday got up slowly.

"Wednesday, what are you doing?" Pugsley asked, his mouth full of chicken.

"I'm going to kill some parents, stay here." Wednesday said, her voice full of anger.

'What? Wednes-" Wednesday was already walking towards the Sinclair family, her fists in a ball and her looking straight forward. She got to the table.

"She is not a disappointment! You guys are! What kind of parents don't support their child in something they can't even control?" Wednesday yelled, she never yelled. But she just couldn't uphold her usual deadpan voice.

"Wednesda-" Enid said, but was rudely interrupted by her mother.

"She can control it! Maybe if she put some effort into it." Wednesday needed to calm down, her pale skin now red with anger.

"Do you know how many hours she spends, outside on the balcony every full moon? She waits and wait's, to see if she can transform" Wednesday spilled out.

"Wednesday! It's okay!" Enid yelled out.

"Well, she's obviously doing something wrong! Especially since she thinks a stupid and fragile human is her mate!" Enid's mother yelled out. Wednesday snapped. She punched Enid's mother with all her might. Enid gasped and ran out of her seat to Wednesday.

"Wednesday, your hand is bleeding!" Enid said, holding Wednesday's hand. Wednesday looked at her bloody hand and smiled.

"Good." Enid looked at her with a confused face.

"Oh my- Wednesday, lets go to the nurse." Enid took Wednesday's good hand and started dragging her to the nurse. Her mother wailing in the background and spewing out curse words from her mouth.

"Put pressure on the bloody hand." Enid said, Wednesday sighed with a frown and did it.

---

Enid wrapped bandages around Wednesday's hand with a frown.

"Sorry, Enid." Wednesday said, looking away, embarrassed.

"Huh, what? For what?" Wednesday looked at Enid, but she was still focused on her hand.

"For punching your mother, she should have a broken jaw now."Enid looked at her with wide eyes, but they soften and looked back down at Wednesday's hand, bandaging her hand once again.

"I mean, she deserved it." Enid muttered. Wednesday smiled.

"Of course she did, Cara Mia." Wednesday said, Enid blushed.

"But don't think you aren't in trouble with principal Weems." Enid laughed out. Wednesday nodded her head.

"Yes, I know. I'll explain to her the situation on how your mother was being a.." Wednesday said, trying to come up with a word that could even be on Enid's mother's level.

"Being a little bitch?" Enid said, smiling.

"Precisely." Wednesday said.

"Well, that might not get you out of detention for a week." Wednesday smiled.

"Is that a smile that I see on "The Wednesday Addams"?" Enid said, smiling and looking into Wednesday dark eyes.

"I guess so." Wednesday said, blinking.

"It suits you, especially with these cute little freckles on your cute little face." Enid said, touching Wednesday's freckles. This caused her to blush.

"I think you should get back to bandaging." Wednesday said, looking away as Enid chuckled.

"Your so cute." Enid said, doing the last few wraps.

"Mwha." Enid said, kissing Wednesday's injured hand.

"Gotta' kiss your boo boo so it could get better!" Enid said with a wink and a toothy smile. Wednesday blushed even harder, Wednesday bet that she looked similar to a tomato now.

"Jesus, your gonna be the death of me." Wednesday said with a smile.