I could be a better girlfriend than him

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday was on her bed.

Enid and Ajax was on Enid's bed. Making out. Not even sparing a single glance at Wednesday as she tries to focus on her book.

"Whoa!" Wednesday heard Ajax say, she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw both of them looking at Enid's claws that was close to puncturing Ajax face. Oh, what a disappointment.

"Sorry! Sometimes it comes out when I'm excited!" Enid said, doing a little awkward laugh, which Ajax reciprocated the laugh.

"I think I should go.." Ajax said, getting up slowly.

"Oh, okay, I guess, it is almost bedtime. " Enid says looking at Ajax.

"Yeah, I guess. I- I'll be going now." Ajax said, practically running to the door. Ajax opened it and slipped out, without even saying a final goodbye. Enid groaned.

"God! I ruined everything! Stupid perfectly manicured claws!" Enid yelled, muffling herself in her pillow.

"What's wrong?" Wednesday asked.

Enid sighed. "Nothing." Wednesday put a frown and a confused look on, she doesn't see the problem here. Ajax left because of the curfew. That's all. (Wednesday might be a little bit to happy that Ajax left so soon.)

"I don't think it's 'Nothing' But okay." Wednesday said, going back to reading her book, laying down on her pillow. She heard Enid approach her bed.

"Can I lay down with you?" Wednesday was startled. How could a person go from sad to fine so quickly? Wednesday looked at Enid, especially her eyes.

"Fine, but don't bother me so much." Wednesday said, focusing on her book once again.

"Yay! Thanks, Willa." God, that darn nickname. Always got to Wednesday. She didn't despise the nickname but she surely would get this feeling from it. Enid crawled into Wednesday's bed and started looking at her book.

"They both die at the end?" Enid asked, Wednesday nodded.

"That's.. an interesting title." Enid said, reading the page with Wednesday, getting a little too close for comfort. But Enid was warm, and Wednesday could use some warmth right now.

"I'm surprised you haven't killed me yet, you going soft, Wednesday Addams?" Wednesday felt the blood rush to her cheeks.

"No, and who's to say I won't kill you right now, Enid Sinclair." Wednesday said, trying to act smug, but really she was dying inside, her heart is beating way to fast for a human.

"You wouldn't do that. You 'wove' me!" Enid said while laughing, she wrapped her arms around Wednesday, snuggling in her neck too.

Wednesday think she broke, she couldn't focus on her book anymore. She was becoming sweatier because the warmth was too overbearing. But she couldn't just shove Enid off. So she just sat there, pretending to read her book while she felt Enid's hot breath on her neck.

"I can move if you want, I don't want you to be un-comfortable." Enid asked softly. Wednesday wanted to say 'Yes, this is very un-comfortable, move right now before I remove your guts.' But she didn't, cause she knows she'll miss the warmth on her body and her heart if she said that.

"No, I'm quite alright." Wednesday said, almost stuttering.

"Alright." Enid said.

"You won't get mad if I fall asleep like this, right?" Enid said sleepily. Wednesday froze. She didn't know that she could be stuck like this for the night.

"I-.." Wednesday started. Enid looked up. "I suppose not." Wednesday said slowly.

"I guess I wouldn't be mad." Wednesday mumbled. She looked away as she couldn't bring herself to look into Enid's eyes anymore.

"Thanks!" Enid said, putting her face back into the crook of Wednesday's neck once again, sending shiver's down Wednesday's spine. After a little while, Wednesday got tired and put her book back on her nightstand. She moved a little bit, trying to not wake Enid, she got into a comfortable position and finally went into a deep slumber.

---

Enid came into the room sobbing, and Wednesday didn't know why.

"What- Enid! Why are you crying?" Wednesday asked, getting up from her chair and pausing her studies.

"I- Ajax broke up with me!" Enid wailed. Wednesday looked at her, Wednesday wasn't one for comfort, nor comforting someone else.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Wednesday said awkwardly. Enid looked at her.

"Ajax wasn't good enough for you anyway." Wednesday was surprised with herself when she said that. Why did she? Was she..

"What?" Enid said, interrupting Wednesday's train of thought.

"If you did not hear me, I will repeat, I said "Ajax wasn't good-"

"No, No, I heard what you said, I'm just surprised you said that." Enid said, no longer crying. Just wiping her tears and the occasional sniffle.

"Me to." Wednesday said softly. There was a comfortable silence between them as they both got lost into each other's eyes. Enid's were a deep blue Wednesday thought everyone could get lost in, it was like an endless sea and the sharks in it were majestic.

"It seems like you would be needing a..." Wednesday didn't want to say the word. The word hug in itself wasn't that bad. But when Wednesday was offering it to someone, it was.

"A hug?" Enid said, hopeful.

"Yes. That." Wednesday said, fiddling with her hands behind her back.

"I do." Enid said with a warm smile. Enid walked over and slowly put her arms around Wednesday. Wednesday sighed and released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She put her hands around Enid's and put her head on Enid's shoulder.

"This feel's nice." Enid said, right in her ear. sending shivers down Wednesday.

"The feeling is incredibly mutual." Wednesday whispered. The hug ended after about 30 seconds or so, and Wednesday stared at Enid, her eyes looking at her lips.

What happened next was shocking. Wednesday put her hands on Enid's face and kissed her.

She kissed her.

Oh how she craved that kiss, she's been denying it for a while now, but she has grown a liking to her bubby friend. She use to loathe her roommate. And now she likes her? No, loves her? Unbelievable.

But here she is now, kissing her crush. And her kissing back, it startled Enid at first, but she melted into it quickly after. They both separated. Taking in gulps of air. Wednesday didn't even process it at first, but when she did, she started panicking.

"I'm so sorry!-" Wednesday was cut off by another kiss. She kissed back of course. Enid smiled. They separated sooner than their first kiss. Wednesday licked her lips to get Enid's strawberry lip balm off of her lips, it tasted good. She wanted more.

"Your lip balm taste good." Wednesday said, she wasn't even sure if she was in control of her own mouth. Enid chuckled.

"I'm also sorry for kissing you" Wednesday said, her face red. Enid smiled.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind you doing it again." Enid said smugly. Wednesday smiled. Enid applied more lip balm and grabbed Wednesday by the chin and kissed once again.