Angst

Credits to: orphan_account

She opened her eyes.

she looked around to see the trees that were surrounding her, and the taste of metal in her mouth. Where it started to hit her

Tyler.

The hyde.

Wens.?

Wednesday?

She got up faster than she could blink, unfortunately she forgot about her injuries. as fast she got up she went back down. fortunately she was able to muster the strength to get up and walk. She didnt know where she was but managed to see a figure in the distance.

she hoped it was Wednesday.

To bad nothing goes her way.

it was Ajax.

"Enid!"

"Ajax?" Was what she was barely able to muster out.

"Enid! im so glad your okay."

"Yeah thanks."

"Here let me help you, i can walk u back to where everyone else is." offering to escort her back to which Enid couldn't decline at the moment

"Thanks Ajax."

The walk back was really quiet, she appreciates the quietness she really needed it.

Because her mind was on someone else.

Wednesday.

She's okay right?

She has to be.

She's an Addams.

Addams know their way right?..

Her mind was out of place and scattered everywhere she didn't know where to focus.

Until she saw a crowd of people in her sight of view.

Everyone will be here right?

And they will have their happy ending.

To bad nothing goes her way.

She finally reaches the crowd. but there's someone missing, someone important.

"Where's Wednesday?" Loud enough so most of everyone can hear her.

Everyone looks around.

Thats when she decided she needed to find her.

"Thanks Ajax for your here help but i need to find Wednesday."

"Are you sure? What if you get hurt again?"

"Then so be it. I just need to see her."

And with that shes off. she doesnt know How she can run with these type of injuries but she does, and no matter how bad it burns and hurts. nothing stops her, why? cause thats what love friendship does. she runs like she never has done before,

She reaches the school and bursts through the doors. and started to head for the quad which she can see the most light, which she panics even more. she reaches the quad to see the tree in flames, Ms. Thornhill, and her lover friend on the ground almost on the blink of death. she almost dashes to Wednesday. Until she sees a gun in thornhills hand pointing to Wednesday. She almost Wolf's out again but she was useless.

and used her advantages, She used her claws. She jumped on Thornhill. Which she wasn't prepared for, she scratched and scratched until the teacher wasn't moving. she was covered in red. she felt like passing out until she remembered about Wednesday.