Content

Credits to: PupsClawz

Enid let out a deafening howl of agony which was enhanced by the walls of the walls. She hated being in the lycan cages; they were too small and cramped and she barely even fit in them! She knew she was different from when she first transformed. She was bigger and stronger, and most of all she regained her control during the full moon.

She let out a growl of frustration as she tried to stretch her limbs for them to only hit the bars or the walls. She was about to force her way out in a futile attempt to break out when all the other wolves started growling and hissing threateningly at someone or something that seemed to be coming her way.

She heard the footsteps get closer and closer, Enid knew that she knew who they belonged to but she couldn't figure it out for the life of her. Then the scent hit her like a speeding truck; The distinct smell of parchment, ink, and what could only be described as Wednesday. She howled in happiness at being able to be with her mate- Roommate during the full moon.

Wednesday let out a forlorn sigh as she gazed up at the full moon through her side of the window. She was 30 minutes into her writing time; all of it spent glaring at the empty piece of parchment loaded in her typewriter, which had remained untouched before her unproductiveness had vexed her enough to take a break and go bask in the cool night air.

A lone thought then snapped Wednesday out of her trance like a semi-truck going 100 in a 50. What if, hear me out, you know where the Lycan cages are. Just break her out. It is decided then, she was going to break the bubbly girl out of the cages. After all, she had cut into her writing time, that's definitely the only reason she was doing this.

She swiftly stepped inside their shared dorm and collected things that she needed to break the werewolf out of the cages. Once she was ready to go, she silently made her way down the hallways of Nevermore into the grounds and to the lone tower of the cages. It was eerie, damp, dark, and loud. She could hear all the growls, barks(?), and howls of everyone inside.

Wednesday handily picked the old-school lock you would see in one of those movies. Just as she was about to enter, a distinct howl assaulted her ears. It was louder than the others with the unique sound of agony. Wednesday liked sounds of suffering, this one, however, made her want to stop, it was making her feel sympathy, and she wanted it to stop: something she had not felt since the tender age of six.

Just as Wednesday was nearing towards where she knew the blonde to be. Don't ask her why or how she knows, she totally doesn't keep tabs on her bestie or anything. She heard another howl, this one, an elated one. Wednesday quickened her pace towards the end of the row where she could slowly make out the gigantic form of her werewolf roommate, and god was she enthralling (To Wednesday at least).

Enid got excited as the scent got closer and the footsteps got louder. She knew Wednesday was here for only one thing. Again, don't ask, not like she was stalking the goth... at least when she can find her. Nope, she wasn't stalking her. Her tail started wagging just as her ears perked up when she saw Wednesday's figure, closing in on the cell door.

Wednesday closed in on the cell door that Enid was in and made a handy work of the lock, not sparing a glance at the werewolf behind the bars. She opened the door and took a step back, making way for the sizable creature inside.

As soon as she turned to the werewolf, she was immediately assaulted with a wet pink blob. Enid was licking her.

"Stop it mutt!" She managed to let out during the assault.

After a few more licks, the giddy werewolf took a step to admire what she had done. Wednesday's hair was sticking up in all directions (The ones that aren't in braids), she was also all wet with wolf slobber.

Wednesday let out a huff. "You were cutting into my writing time. Come mia lupa, I do not want to waste any more of my time in this forsaken place," she said, her voice now in her usual monotone voice as she stalked towards the exit.

Enid trailed behind Wednesday letting her lead the way out and onto the school grounds with the fresh cold air swirling around them.

"Go on.. Do whatever your kind does," Wednesday told Enid

Enid perked up, and without a warning, pounced on Wednesday and curled around her, essentially trapping her into cuddling with Enid. The werewolf let out a contented whine before closing her eyes, intending to go to sleep.

"Get off me, Sinclair," the goth commanded, in a futile attempt to get herself free. Enod however, was unmoving and only raising her head to let out a yawn before going back to her previous position.

Wednesday, realizing there was no escape, decided to just accept her fate. "Fine. If you're going to trap me, I might as well be comfortable" she muttered under her breath before fixing her position basically cuddling Enid with her head tucked under her chin (snout?).

Wednesday let out a final sigh, this of contentness, and let herself sink into the warm form of her werewolf roommate under the glow of the full moon and the twinkle of stars. They were content.