Valentine's Day

Credits to: Mill_Hoffman99

Enid's POV

Everytime I see her, my heart skipped a bit. I forgot how to breath for a moment. Part of me wanting to just hold her close to mine but I can't. It's impossible for me to be with her. I, Enid Sinclair fell for my roommate Wednesday Addams. It all started when we had our first fight on the night where we were chased down by the Hyde.

"You wanna be alone Wednesday? Be alone!" said as I left the room, my chest felt hurt. The feelings unbearable 'what is this?' I said to myself.Halfway towards Yoko's room I broke down into tears 'why I can't stop crying?' I thought. All I can think of is Wednesday. That's when I realised, I can't be apart with that girl. I wanna be with her. I'm imprinted on her.

-end of pov-

It is 14th February, the date where people confessing and showing their love to one another. Everyone is busy preparing for the surprise to their love one. Except for one girl, Wednesday Addams who hates the day. She Valentine's Day is pestiferous celebration. She even hate it when her parents being all over each others when she's at home. Luckily she's at academy but still doesn't make any difference. It got worst.

Wednesday's POV

I hate this place. But I hate it even more when they decorates the whole school with love and Cupid statue in the middle of the quad. My eyes hurts when more when I incidentally walked into students getting on top of each others. Ugh. But I think I should take advantage of the day to inform Enid about my feelings.

Ever since she left me that night, I've been yearning for her presence to be around me. It does made me happy when she decided to move back in with me. "Thing said he missed you" if only you knew that I meant that from me. I'm so coward with my own feelings. It's scary to thought that what if she doesn't feel the same way. I should be fine with rejection, right?

-end of pov-

Wednesday walked to her room as soon the last class ended. Luckily Thornhill didn't assign any homework for them. Never did the goth girl felt too exhausted. All she think about now is her bed. As soon as she walked into her room ,she saw her roommate lying on her bed. She never like when someone invaded her personal space but this time she doesn't have the urge to grab her knife to cut the culprit that's being swayed by dreams.

'I'll kill her when she's up' Wednesday said as she sat down next to the bed staring at the sleeping shewolf. The goth girl examined Enid's face, admiring how attractive her roommate is as she moved her face closer. When her eyes locked on Enid's lips,her heart to races rapidly , she felt like she might passed out 'she's unconscious Wednesday. Don't do anything stupid' she thought as she backed away. She sighed and just rest her head on the bed still sitting on the floor.

Few minutes later the sleeping shewolf slowly open her eyes, she was surprised to see her goth girl roommate sleeping next to her but not on the bed "oh my god Wends! I'm so sorry. I was waiting for you and I think I felt asleep" she said as she quickly climbed off the bed. Wednesday woke up as she rubbed her eyes "it's fine. I thought you must be tired that's why I let you be. And why did you wait for me?" Wednesday asked as she get up and stand in front Enid.

Enid pulled out a small box from her pocket and give it to Wednesday "Happy Valentines day Wends" she said with a goofy smile on her face. The goth girl's face soften , a smile almost carved on her face. She opened the box and there's a small wrapped chocolate candy and a bracelet with her initials 'WA'. She looked at Enid and went for a hug "Thank you Enid.I love it". She said .

The shewolf's heart about to explode. The goth girl never even once let Enid to hug her. She's so happy , the feelings overwhelming. Enid pushed Wednesday away, and pulled her back for a kiss. Unexpectedly the goth girl kissed her back as she wrapped her arms around the shewolf. After few seconds they broke the kiss an look into each others eyes. Both of them were blushing hard. "Bold move Sinclair" Wednesday said as she smiled. Enid felt like she can die in peace now. For the first time , she never seen the goth girl smile sweetly before. "Well you did kiss me back." Enid said.

Suddenly, Wednesday also pulled out a small box from her blazer and gave Enid. The shewolf's eyes widen and happily took it. She was surprised to see the same kind of bracelet with her initials 'ES' and look at Wednesday "I guess we do get each others present from the same place" the goth girl said. Enid put the box and wear the bracelet,same goes for Wednesday. "Wends, I've been meaning to tell you this, but will you be my Valentine for the rest of my life?" The shewolf said as she hold the goth girl's hand firmly. Wednesday kissed Enid again and smiled at the shewolf "of course. I would love to."

Enid hugged Wednesday tightly as if she might broke the small girl half, then quickly she let her go "I love you Wednesday Addams" Enid said as she rest her forehead on Wednesday's. The other girl caresses the shewolf's had "I love you too Enid Sinclair" . They both finally confessed their feelings.