I love that smile of yours

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday always went to the Weathervane, everyday at 8AM and at 6PM. Ordering a black coffee. At first, it was because she needed it. She still needed it at first, but she felt herself going there because of a bubbly barista.

She remembered the first time she and the barista met.

---

Wednesday walked into the coffee shop and saw a blond girl with blue and pink streaks in her hair. She stood behind the smoke that was coming from the machine that made the espresso shots.

"Holy shit! Do you have a habit out of scaring the hell out of people?"

"I find it more of a hobby."

"Okay.." The barista said awkwardly, while taking in the gothy appearance the shorter girl had.

"I need black coffee."

"Well..sorry, but, spoiler alert, the espresso machine is having a seizure, so all we have is drip."

"But drip is for people who hate themselves and know their life has no real purpose or meaning" Wednesday answered. Causing the poor man to stop getting his cup of drip.

"What's wrong with it?" Wednesday asked, looking inside the machine.

"It's a temperamental beast with a mind of it's own, and it doesn't help that the instructions are in italian." Wednesday walked over and took the instruction's out of her hand's.

"I need a tri-wing screwdriver and a four-millimeter Allen wrench."

"Wait, you..read italian?"

"Of course. It's the native tongue of Machiaveli." Wednesday said looking up at the girl, who had the most confused face ever.

"I'll fix your machine." Wednesday said, tippy toeing to put the screwdriver into the machine and screwing it. The steam subsiding.

"Wow.." The barista said softly. Wednesday lowered herself down and put the screwdriver on the counter behind them.

"Well, too show my appreciation, I'll make your black coffee for free." The girl said with a cheeky smile. Wednesday felt a feeling in her stomach. Like spider's were crawling in her stomach. It didn't feel good.

"Alright."

"Hey, what's your name?" The girl said, Wednesday stopped walking too a table and looked behind her.

"It's..Wednesday."

A little while later, Wednesday heard "Order! Order for Wednesday!"

Wednesday stood up and walked to the counter. The barista handed her the coffee cup, their finger touching for a milli-second. It sent shiver's down Wednesday spine. She looked at the cup below and saw latte art of a skull.

She could feel the heat rising to her face. She mumbled a quick "thank you" and ran off outside, what is this feeling? She touched her face and could feel that it wasn't deathly cold as it usually was, it was now warm and hot.

What.

---

It was an interesting experience, but not one that she hated.

She could hear the bell above her as she was walking in.

"Wendy!" Enid called. Wednesday looked up from her book and could feel her lips turn into the smallest smile known to man-kind. Wednesday's smiled disappeared and walked up to Enid.

"Greetings, Enid." Wednesday said.

"Morning to you too, Willa. Black coffee as usual?" Enid said, already starting on making it. Wednesday nodded and waited at the counter for her coffee. This has been a habit for the two. Even if there were people waiting behind Wednesday, Wednesday didn't care, she would still wait at the counter.

"Here ya go!" Enid said, sliding the coffee over to Wednesday, Wednesday looked at the skull art that was in her coffee and didn't mix it, she just drank it.

"You like it?" Wednesday nodded sighed.

"Well, I'll be going now, I need to go to my classes." Wednesday said. Enid nodded.

"I'll see you at 6, Weds." Enid said softly, Wednesday face turned red once again, this also became a habit for Wednesday, Wednesday's face always turning red at Enid talking like that to her, although it felt nice. Wednesday turned around and walked out of the coffee shop, the bell ringing again.

She felt something flapping against her finger in result of the wind. She turned the coffee around and saw a paper sticking to the coffee mug. She read it.

I love that smile of yours, αγάπη μου <3

-Enid

Wednesday almost gasped at the note and looked back at Enid who was staring back at her, smiling. Wednesday was shocked and her face became scarlet red now. But despite herself,

She smiled.