Parent trouble but make it double

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday's parents were insufferable.

They wouldn't stop sending messages to her on the crystal ball, or it was then trying to reach her.

They kept asking "how was Nevermore?", "Did you make any friends?", and "have you found a partner, perhaps?" Wednesday was tired of it.

She stopped answering them a few days back, but they still came. Not as often though.

On the other hand, Enid's mother wasn't as diverse with her questions in her letters. Always asking her the same question over and over. "Have you turned yet?" Enid wouldn't expect less.

One day though. Her mother didn't even send her a letter. No "Have you turned yet?" This month. That's what got Enid to snap. After her classes she went on her bed a cried her little heart out.

What she didn't hear though was Wednesday walking in.

"Enid?" Wednesday said softly. Enid, shocked, sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Who?" Wednesday said softly, but still displaying a deadpan face.

"It's- sniff what they didn't sniff do.." Enid cried out.

"Who didn't do what you wanted them to do?"

"My mom." Wednesday expression darkened and her fist clenched. Wednesday was visibly mad. She has heard a lot about Enid's parents. And if she were to meet them, she would immediately cause immense pain to them.

"She..didn't even send me a letter." Enid said her voice crackling. Misery and sadness make Wednesday happy, but for some reason she didn't like it on Enid.

Before Wednesday even began to think of tortures ways to kill her parents, Enid said this,"I guess I really am a disappointment."

"Do not talk like that about yourself!" Wednesday replied angrily, she surprised herself. She's never raised her voice that much. Enid looked up with shock in her eyes.

"You are not a disappointment. Your far from that. Your the least annoying, amazing, most non-ugly person at this school." Wednesday said with such emotion, Enid started blushing. Did Wednesday just call her pretty?

"And if your parents can't see that, then their eyes need to be switched very painfully out for new ones."

Enid started crying again, Wednesday wasn't very good at comfort, but she didn't know she was that bad.

"What- Why are you crying?" Wednesday asked, Enid smiled and hugged Wednesday.

"Oh Willa..I'm crying out of happiness. Thank you, Wednesday." Enid said. Wednesday blushed. And hugged her back.

"Your welcome, Enid. Also, I meant everything I said." Wednesday said.

Enid cried harder.

"Your sniff so sniff sweet!" Enid sobbed out. Wednesday awkwardly patted her back until Enid calmed down and turned around.

"I think your the least annoying, amazing, and non-ugly person at this school too." Enid said. Wednesday blushed harder.

"I'm happy that I could help you feel better." Wednesday said, Enid smiled and hugged her again. They stayed like that for probably the rest of the day.

—-

"Dear Mother and Father,

I have wrote this to tell you that I found a friend. Or as I call it, a suitable partner. My partner gave me love and comfort, but was also very dangerous. I think she will protect me as much as much as I wanna protect her.

-Wednesday Addams"