Malevolent//Wenclair

Credits to: Bilismylucifer

Omniscient POV

Children's laughter can be heard throughout evermore everyone knew they were just werewolf pups playing around. Wednesday looked down from the balcony and growled somewhat those same werewolf pups stole her snood and also stole thing which he nor she was happy about that. Their cute as long as they stay away from Wednesday and her stuff that was the rule she made for them, they eventually over time knew not to mess with her she wouldn't hurt them but stealing her stuff was definitely a no no.

Enid bursted through the door frantically looking for something she stopped and spotted Wednesday outside on the balcony, she didn't realize how long she was staring at her until Wednesday was right in front of her snapping her fingers. Enid snapped outta her gaze and blushed simply for staring but mostly getting caught doing so, "hey...um I was just looking for my-", Wednesday cut her off, "snood?", Wednesday said holding up Enid's snood which of course was stolen by the werewolf pups.

Enid rolled her eyes playfully knowing it was then alright, "thanks", Enid grabbed her snood their hands slightly touched making Enid's tail wag with pride. "Well...you better hurry you don't wanna be late", Wednesday simply said today was the first day back for classes and courses Wednesday wasn't going instead she did it virtually plus that gave her more time to focus more on her writing too.
Enid nodded and then looked Wednesday in the eye which gave the ravan haired girl a tingly feeling, "so you're really not coming?", Enid questioned she'd ask this for like the fourth time this week.
Wednesday could only nod she didn't cry but her face showed otherwise, she turned away from Enid and went to her computer not saying anything else to the werewolf leaving Enid to walk out on her own quietly.

Truth was both girls were nothing without each other but the other didn't need to know that it's hard to love someone especially when you don't feel love that much at all which was Wednesday's case here. She typed and typed on her type writer not noticing she was late to her first class she logged onto her computer she took a while to learn the basics of the computer but once she got it down it was pretty easy to figure out the rest on her own.

Wednesday got into what they called zoom and listened in on the lesson that was given by one of the teachers, first block went by, then second, then third, and finally fourth by now Enid should be bursting through that door any minute now but she didn't leaving Wednesday to get up out of nerves and fear something happened to Enid. She walked to the door in a quick pase not knowing Enid was on the other side of the door which resulted in the ravan haired girl and the werewolf to bump into each other neither one looking where they were going.

"Shit! Sorry Wednesday-", Enid frantically tried to apologize Wednesday couldn't help but notice the scars and mud that was literally caked onto the werewolf's face. "Enid....where were you?", Wednesday asked the question she dying to ask, Enid sighed and walked past Wednesday not paying her any kind. Finally after waking back and fourth from the bathroom to her bedroom she answered with, "I was out...with some friends", it was almost like she was hiding something and didn't want Wednesday to know.

"You barely have any friends Enid", Wednesday spoke up even though it sounded very harsh it was the truth she barely had friends since all of them wolfed out and she was a late bloomer, this made Enid slightly furious she didn't like people talking down on her but she was used to it when it came to Wednesday.

"Wednesday.....be quiet please", Enid muttered she didn't want an argument starting on the first day back. It didn't take long for Wednesday to notice that Enid was....packing her bags? Why?

"Wait....why are you packing your bags?", Wednesday asked ignoring the sting inside her heart it was so bad she had to sit down before she passed out from heartbreak....or worse. Enid slammed her suitcase down on the floor and turned her head towards Wednesday but not fully turned around.

"I'm tired... Wednesday okay? I'm tired I'm 18 now...were 18 now I don't want this to be any weirder than it already is", and with that Enid quickly left without saying goodbye. Wednesday got up slowly and sat down on Enid's bed grabbing one of her favorite stuffed animals she forgot to pack on her rush outta here, Wednesday felt the fabric on the soft pink bear she vividly remembers Enid giving her a black bear too surprisingly Wednesday learned Enid could sew.

She sewed a bear just for her Wednesday looked up seeing that same bear on her bed looking at her with it's beaded black eyes she looked back down at the pink bear which felt wet she assumed Enid spilled something on it, but it didn't take long for Wednesday to realize Enid didn't spill anything on the bear....those were her tears the tears of a very hurt lover that lost their only one true lover ever. For the first time since she vowed never to do it again she was crying...all because of a certain werewolf in mind.

t's only been a few weeks since Enid packed her bags and left so suddenly. People in school have been talking about it non stop which of course bothered Wednesday a bit, she sat down trying to finish reading a book she's been on for awhile now it was a book Enid used to read to herself when she herself couldn't sleep.

The amount of sleepless nights Wednesday had was too extreme to even begin to count and every time she tried to fall asleep her eyes would burst right open. Even the coldness of the night couldn't help her fall asleep Thing of course noticed this he knew Wednesday wouldn't tell her feelings that easily to anyone and if she did you were lucky.

"You look terrible", Thing signed Wednesday stopped typing and side eyed him not responding for a few seconds before saying, "I prefer appalling or horrendous", she stated and went back to her writing her novel this time focused on a lonesome girl whose family abandoned her at a young age she suffers and learns to make it throughout life.
Wednesday had an eye and mind for writing dark stories even ones that made people uncomfortable those were the best ones. One of her teachers loved it so much she proceeded to kick Wednesday off the zoom call describing her writing as 'prettifying' Wednesday didn't take it to heart it wasn't like she was striving for everyone's opinion after all only hers mattered most to her.

A knock on the door interrupted Wednesday's writing process, she groaned and ordered thing to get the door in which of course he did and in came Bianca Barclay in all her glory. Wednesday almost scoffed at her she had some nerve showing up after what happened last year between them but she's moved on....somewhat.

"Where's Enid?", Bianca asked and added on, "she was supposed to met with me today but she's late so now I'm curious as to where she might be have you seen her?", Wednesday didn't register Bianca's words they were all gibberish her mind drifted off to Enid and where she might be then the million dollar question popped up.

Was she okay? Is she okay?

"Wednesday!", Bianca shouted causing Wednesday to jump slightly at Bianca's yelling.
"What?", Wednesday replied crossing her arms over her chest. Bianca furrowed her eyebrows,"do you know where Enid is-", "she left...she left a week ago", Wednesday held her head down as she said this.

Almost in shame, "huh? Why?", Bianca asked Wednesday was getting fed up answering Bianca's questions so she ushered Bianca outta the room. She also didn't wanna seem suspicious either so she tried her best not to be. "Wednesday wait please she's-", Wednesday slammed the door and locked it running her hands through her overgrown hair and sighed looking at thing who hid from Bianca.

"This will be a long day-", Wednesday was cut off by Eugene bursting through her window she rolled her eyes. "Eugene", she greeted him he nodded doing the same and started talking, "Wednesday there's.....there's something that went on in the woods there's...policemen and everything", Eugene felt frightened a bit. Wednesday walked to the balcony and looked from here there were policemen and firemen crowing over something...or other someone.

"Maybe there's been a murder?", Eugene questioned fear hidden inside his voice. Wednesday felt a sudden chill down her spine if there was a murder who did it? And why? Those were the questions running through Wednesday's mind.

It wouldn't be too far fetched from the assumptions of Nevermore students...one of them was a murderer.