Love triangle? I can fix that

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday didn't get it.

What did Xavier and Tyler find in her? She is a heartless, corrupted person. To Wednesday, that seems perfect, but to a normal person's eye, she is sure that people see her different. Everyday she will find Xavier attempt to flirt with her. It was making Wednesday want to rip her ears off, the last straw when she went to investigate his art shack. She found evidence, but what she didn't want to see was a painting of her playing the cello. It was both creepy and stalkerish. Both things that Wednesday loved, but not with Xavier.

Then there was Tyler.

He was interesting. When Wednesday first met him, he was already showing interest, was he that desperate? She didn't get it, how could you like someone that you barely know? Of course you could go off of appearance, but Wednesday knew she didn't look that appealing to the naked eye. So why did Tyler like her?

She sure didn't like Tyler, neither Xavier.

Sure, they were good looking and nice. But Wednesday wasn't looking for nice. She was looking for a challenge. That might be seen as a dumb decision to most people. But having fights in a relationship helps know what's wrong in the relationship. Xavier and Tyler never gave her a fight, always tried to be sweet and never tried to argue. Auguring was essential in life, why would we have lawyers to defend the innocents and the guilty? Bur what would it take for Tyler and Xavier to leave her alone? Wednesday decided that she would just keep on telling them and both of them would just back off.

----

"A quad?" Tyler said, Wednesday nodded and looked up at him.

"Soooo..." Wednesday was already cringing, trying to make small talk is not something that Wednesday could do.

"How was your morning?" Tyler asked, making her quad.

"Terrible." Wednesday responded. Tyler looked up with a confused face.

"That's..okay." Tyler said. He clearly didn't know Wednesday language.

"Would you like to go somewhere with me today? I think I found something that might aid the investigation." Wednesday was now interested, Tyler? Being useful for once? Truly a sight!

"Alright, what time?" Wednesday asked, Tyler smiled.

"8PM good for you?" Tyler asked, sliding the coffee to Wednesday. Wednesday took it and sipped it. Wednesday nodded and started to walk away.

"O-oh, alright! Nice talk! Bye!" Tyler stuttered.

----

Wednesday walked into the woods to where Tyler told her to go when she saw him on the sidewalk. She got closer and closer and saw a figure that looked like Tyler.

"Hello once again, Wednesday." Tyler said happily, Wednesday hummed in response, wanting to get over with this greeting already.

"So, where is the evidence?" Wednesday asked, a little bit suspicions about what Tyler had, she didn't completely trust him, like she did for everyone.

"Just follow me." Tyler said, Wednesday looked around and followed Tyler.

Crackstone's Crypt. We already searched this place. Did he find more evidence?

"Can you close your eyes?" Tyler asked, looking down at Wednesday, Wednesday was confused. Why did she have to close her eyes?

"Please just do it." Wednesday didn't completely trust this, but she did anyway, not even giving a single fuck anymore.

"Ill tell you when to open your eyes." Tyler said, he tried to reach for her arm but Wednesday pulled away. He should know by now that she doesn't like touch. For a person that likes her, he doesn't know her to well.