Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss

Credits to: Ruby_Bear2919

Soft music played through the room as Enid sat at her desk. Her head bopped as she worked on her blog, recalling all the juicy information she heard during class. The blond was mainly just waiting for her girlfriend to return from the hives. Eugine had messaged that he needed Wednesday's help getting rid of a hungry bear trying to find a way into the hummer's shed. Enid silently cursed Xavier for getting the dark girl a phone, though she constantly thanked him at first. The score was slowly starting to even out.

With a deep sigh, the werewolf spun in her chair and eyed the door for a minute. She had grown to miss Wednesday over the break. When they saw each other again, it was the shorter girl to admit missing the taller girl first, saying something about communication and trust being critical to any functional relationship. Enid agreed by telling the girl she had a crush on her. From there, it was a matter of time before they started dating. All on Wednesday's time, of course, because Enid made it clear that she could wait until Wednesday was sure of her own feelings. She was still waiting in their room for her scheduled cuddle time.

(Patience, Enid. You learned that word as soon as you met Wednesday. A few minutes is nothing in the long run.) The blond kept telling herself.

Abandoning her blog for the moment, Enid moved to her bed and scrolled through Instagram. It proved to be the perfect distraction as she lost all perception of time.

Twenty minutes later, the doorknob rattled, catching the werewolf's attention just in time for her to see the person of her affection covered in honey and scrapes. Enid's happy grin quickly switched to worry as she bounded to her raven.

"Wends! Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Enid looked over every inch of the shorter girl.

"Yes, I am fine, Enid. However, I could use a shower," the raven huffed, annoyed at being covered in honey.

Enid looked up to the seer and gave a gentle smile.

"Hmm, of course. Though, you smell nice," the werewolf hummed as she breathed in the smell of honey and parchment.

She hadn't noticed she was leaning into the smell before a hand stopped her face. Enid could only open one eye as a thin pale finger covered the other. What the blond saw, however, was too adorable for her not to comment. Wednesday Addams, her girlfriend, had a light blush over her ears and looked away with a scowl, little drips of gold honey on her cheeks, and a few specks of dirt.

"Stop that..." Wednesday grumbled softly as Enid hummed happily.

"Sure thing, beautiful. You go ahead and shower, and I'll get you something comfy." The blond said, kissing the other girl's palm.

The raven hummed before turning toward the bathroom and closing the door behind her. There was a pause then the soft sound of running water filled the space. The werewolf skipped over to the darker side of the room as she thought about what to give Wednesday.

The pair had been doing this for a while now. The shorter opted to give input while the taller tried deciding what to wear. The seer never went into Enid's closet because of the color's she once said. However, Enid loved picking out Wednesdays outfits, and the latter said it helped not having to think about something as trivial as fashion, and she trusted the werewolf's taste. So, Enid took her time, knowing that Wednesday enjoyed her cold showers.

It didn't take long for the werewolf to find something the raven would "tolerate". A baggy hoodie with little white spiders covering it and a pair of black pajama pants. Then the blond grabbed simple black underwear, bra included, before knocking on the bathroom door.

"You may enter, Enid," Wednesday spoke in her usual tone and volume, knowing the taller girl would hear her.

"You've ever tried dark colors? Like, dark blue or green? I think you'd look amazing in dark green."