Werewolf problems

Credits to: Littledeaddoodles

Enid let out a sob. She had just gotten a call from her mother asking if she had wolfed out yet. When she said no, her mother had suggested all kinds of therapy and exercises to help. Enid had pretended the WiFi had gone out and hung up as soon as she could. Then she had started crying uncontrollably. The full moon outside the window wasn't helping.

Just then, Enid heard the door open. She sat up quickly and wiped away her tears, but she wasn't fast enough. Wednesday had already seen her, and she was already coming over to sit on the edge of her bed. The two had officially become girlfriends about two months ago, when Enid had worked up the courage to ask Wednesday out after the Poe cup.

"Well? What's wrong?" Wednesday asked. Enid looked away, not wanting to bother her girlfriend with silly problems. "Enid." Wednesday said, scooting closer. "It's nothing." Enid mumbled, covering her face. Wednesday frowned. She reached out and rested a cold hand on Enid's knee. "You don't have to tell me," Wednesday decided. "But you do have to come with me."

Enid looked up at her girlfriend. Wednesday stood up and offered her a hand. Hesitantly, the werewolf took it an let Wednesday lead her outside. Wednesday began dragging her toward the forest, but Enid stopped in her tracks. "Wednesday, I don't really want to go monster hunting right n-"

"It's not that." Wednesday cut her off, tugging slightly on Enid's sleeve. Enid sighed and allowed the other to keep leading her into the forest. The walked for what felt like hours, but was really only about 20 minutes. It was cold, and slightly wet from the rain earlier this morning. Enid shivered, wishing she had brought a real sweater instead of the skimpy one she was wearing. Wednesday pulled her a little closer, so that they were walking next to each other.

Then, they came into a clearing. Enid gasped. The area was full of magical-looking flowers. Half of it was pink, and the other half was blue, and in the middle they swirled into a purplish mix. The moonlight reflected off of them, making it look like the entire clearing was glowing with a soft light. "Wednesday..." she breathed, grasping her girlfriend's hand. "I found this while I was looking for evidence on the monster. It made me think of you." Wednesday paused and looked over at Enid.

"Tell anyone I said that and I'll smother you in your sleep." She added. Enid giggled. "Noted." She said. She felt a lot better now, she was glad she had joined Wednesday on this adventure through the woods. "Thank you, Wednesday." She said. "It's beautiful." Wednesday nodded.

"I'm glad you like it." She said, giving Enid a peck on the cheek.