Cuddles and kisses

Credits to: FRUG111

Enid plops down on her bed, after a long day of school she deserves some rest.
but before she could actually get any, the door creaks loudly.
she turns her head to see who entered the dorm room to see Wednesday.

"Enid, i need your help with my investigation." Wednesday says to Enid.
Enid groans "why me? can't i get some rest first." Enid responds.
"this is dire, you're the only one who can help me with this." Wednesday says.

Enid tiredly sits up "alright... but first you have to do something for me." Enid says with a grin on her face.
"what is it?" Wednesday replies, Enid lets out an evil giggle.
"we have to cuddle." Enid says, staring at Wednesday's terrified face.

"w-what?! can i do anything other than that?" Wednesday says with her fear very obvious on her face.
Enid shakes her head "nope, this is the only way." Enid says with an evil tone to her voice.
Wednesday looks at Enid and thinks for a bit, this could be the only way.

Wednesday takes a deep breath and slowly walks towards Enid.
she sits down on Enid's bed next to her, Enid smiles widely.
Wednesday feels a lump in her throat, is she really going to do this?

but her question is answered when Enid wraps her arms around her and pulls her down.
Wednesday freezes up as she lays on top of Enid, Enid's arms pulling her in tightly.
she takes another deep breath and wraps her shaking arms around Enid.

why does this feel nice, Wednesday thinks, she wasn't going soft was she?
she closes her eyes and calms her body, trying to accept the hug.
Enid's warm, she thinks, no, she's not, she's annoying and this is only for the investigation!

but she forgets her worries when Enid kisses the top of her head, she becomes bright purple. (yes, purple.)
she looks up at Enid, who is smiling at Wednesday's strange-colored but also cute blush.
"do it again!" Wednesday says without thinking, she quickly realises what she said, "i-i mean-"

Enid giggles kisses her again but this time on her cheek, making Wednesday's belly fill up with poisonous spiders.
then she kisses her again, on her other cheek, Wednesday whimpers at her emotions, why does she feel like this?
Enid keeps kissing her on both cheeks, switching up which cheek each time.

Enid giggles, Wednesday looks down at her lips, she wonders if they feel as good as they look.
she leans in closer to Enid's face, Enid looks into Wednesday's eyes before she closes them.
enid places her hands on Wednesday's face before their lips press against each other softly.

they stay like that for a few seconds before Wednesday pulls away.
"they do feel as good as they look." she says blatantly without thinking, what's happening to her?
Enid's face turns as red as a tomato, "t-they do?" she asks.

Wednesday looks away with a purple blush spreading across her face and nods softly
Enid smiles at the compliment and kisses Wednesday again, and then again, and again.
they give each other soft kisses until they can't anymore.

and even when they stopped kissing, they hugged tightly.
arms wrapped around each other's bodies, their emotions over the top.
"Enid, i don't know what's happening to me." Wednesday says.

Enid smiles "it's alright, let's just sleep and then investigate." she says softly.
"oh... right, the investigation." Wednesday says, having totally forgotten why she did this in the first place.
Enid pulls her tighter, "sweet dreams, Wednesday." Enid says, "horrible nightmares, Enid." Wednesday replies.

they fall asleep in each other's arms even when Enid woke up she refused to move and fell asleep again.
they stayed like this the rest of the day, and when it was night they started the investigation.
but during the investigation they couldn't focus and didn't discover anything, except for their love for each other.