Wenclair tickle

Credits to: Okami_Inubashiri

The day had passed normally at Nevermore School. the students did what they wanted, after all, they were teenagers, and we all know how they can be. Meanwhile, Wednesday and Enid were in one of the rooms, the roomies who had little or nothing in common, but who managed to take their strange friendship one step further. Wednesday would never admit that she is Enid's girlfriend, yet everyone knows it because that wolf cub would not stop yelling it right in the face of anyone who was interested in hearing it.

They were both on the colorful side of the room, Wednesday just wanted to be free of all that black for a moment, change the scene to see if she could get some inspiration for her novel, which clearly didn't work out but she was comfortable since Enid was lying down on her lap looking at her phone.

Enid was begging for a long time for caresses from the brunette until she finally agreed, that could de-stress her a bit, she was thinking for a long time, she deserved it. She gave soft caresses to the werewolf's stomach, mostly to make her feel good. While she saw her reactions out of the corner of her eye, she had noticed that Enid at times moved her leg as if she were a dog, what made her curious.

"Your leg... doesn't stop moving every time I scratch you" Wednesday said with a soft tone, although her face remained expressionless.

"Huh?" Enid looked away from her pone to see her girlfriend, the looked down at her belly "Oh, yeah. That happens haha! It's like an involuntary reflex"

"a reflex?" She did not hesitate to scratch a little more to see her girlfriend's leg moving again.

"Yep! It's like dog. Weird, isn't it?"

"More than weird is... curious, I guess. Apparently causes knismesis"

"...Kni what?" tilt her head like the confused puppy that she is.

"Knismesis, the kind of tickle that don't make you laugh but causes you to move the leg, and there's the other kind, Gargalesis" While scratching the blonde's torso she had begun to fit her fingers a little. "Those are the ones that produce laughter, that everyone usually does"

"¡EEK!" She squealed due to the sudden tickling and reflexively slapped Wednesday's hand. Realizing what she did, and that in fact, her girlfriend was staring at her with a shocked expression had scared Enid "Wednesday I'm sorry! I-I didn't... I-I..."

"Hm... Do you know Enid? Tickling at some point in history was considered torture, not foy physical harm, it didn't leave a single scar" She dug her fingers into Enid's stomach again, causing her body to tense. "All the damage was psychological, they spent hours and hours tickling the victims" Wednesday began to slowly move her fingers, slowly increasing the pace as she spoke.

"P-Pff O-Okay okay understood, do you want to sto-" and was interrupted by Wednesday's talk.

"They came to spend days in torture, even months just laughing non-stop while all those tickles tormented their bodies." Despite talking about something as silly as tickling and, by the way, doing it, she looked serious and that intimidated the blonde, so she doesn't move from her place. Her fingers moved all over her torso, digging and scratching without stopping, when Enid wanted to stop her, Wednesday moved her hand to another side further away from her girlfriend's hand.

"H-Hahahahahaha!! W-Wednesday!" She looked up again to see her brunette girlfriend "I-I Gehehehehe it!! Cahahahahan you sto-pfff!!" At this rate she was laughing out loud, Enid was starting to kick as the tickles were too precise, it was like Wednesday knew where to attack.

"Something like that was how the victims begged, no matter how much they asked for mercy they never stopped, at least until they fainted from lack of air. I'd really like to try that method, but I can't find anyone ticklish enough to push them to that limit." That last one seemed more like a joke, but no one knew that, she said it so seriously.