What Happened Next

Credits to: WillasAngel

Enid doesn't really know how she got here, the last thing she remembers was panicking because she didn't know where Wednesday was, not since she started fighting Tyler, and then she was there. Hugging her. Wait.

Wednesday Addams was HUGGING HER?!

Omg, my life is complete.

Instead of dwelling too much on it right now, she definitely will when she's in bed later, she decides to just enjoy it, not knowing if it will ever happen again.

The smaller girl was cold against her, the once pristine braids in her hair fraying and tickling Enid's neck making her giggle slightly.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Willa. I was so worried about you." Enid mutters into the top of her head, too quiet for any of the onlookers to hear, except the vampire of course.

Unsurprisingly, Wednesday is the first to pull away, putting the wolf back at arms length away from her.

"How much of this blood is yours? Where are you hurt?" The raven says with an unusual amount of care towards the other girl.

"Oh! Um, I think all of it on my face is mine, but most of the blood on my body is Tyler's, I only have a few cuts in odd places and the gashes on my face." A low growl was all that could be heard.

"I'm going to kill him." Was the only response before Wednesday looks out towards the woods with a snarl.

She moves to step forward, as if she was going to hunt Tyler down herself, when begins to feel light headed and stumbles back into Enid's arms.

Guess I underestimated the amount of blood loss that would occur after being shot with an arrow and stabbed in the stomach.

Everyone around them was in shock at seeing the girl in such a state, used to seeing her ram-rod straight and precise with all movements. Before anyone could say anything Enid is wrapping an arm under both of Wednesdays knees and the other around her neck, lifting her into her arms before rushing away into the school.

Luckily, she manages to make it back to their shared dorm room without being stopped by anyone, teachers or students.

She shoves the door open before softly placing the deathly pale, even more so than usual, girl onto her black sheets.

"Thing! I need you to grab my a couple clean cloths, a bowl of water and the first aid kit I have under the sink." Is said in the direction of the hand, perched on the end of the goths desk, worry radiating off of him.

"Where are you hurt, Wednesday? And before you even say anything, you're clearly in pain and on the verge of passing out. Just let me help you."

Wednesday looks like she was about to argue anyway before thinking better of it and answering with softer than usual "Very well. I had an arrow shot through my shoulder as well as a stab wound on my abdomen." Before adding on, "as long as you let me clean you up afterwards as well."

Enid gasps at the thought of the other girl being stabbed and after checking with the other girl, pulls her once white shirt apart and sets her eyes on the semi-healed stab wound.

The wolf could feel her eyes beginning to water at the sight of the girl she's come to love in such a horrific state. She looks up to her face and sees her eyes closed as she shakily takes a deep breath. As they are waiting for Thing to arrive back with the necessary items to clean the girl up, she takes the time to admire the other girl.

The light freckles decorating her nose and cheekbones, the way her slightly chapped lips twitch every time she takes a breath, how she can hear her heart beating in her chest, reassuring her the girl next to her was still alive.