Soulmates

Credits to: iloveMisty

Ever since Wednesday and Enid had gotten together, they have been nothing but affectionate and clingy to each other for the past three weeks. They constantly cuddle, kiss, they were each other's valentine's, and more. They couldn't be five seconds away from each other.

As they were in class, they kept talking and talking, more like whispering, but they wouldn't stop. Other people, even the teacher, were starting to get tired of it. Just in time, the bell rang, and Enid and Wednesday held hands until they got to the Quad. Bianca, Xavier, and Yoko walked up to them, "we need to talk to you, both of you," Bianca said, "alright, talk." Wednesday told them, as she let go of Enid's hand. "We think you two are being a bit... affectionate." Xavier admitted, Yoko and Bianca nodded their heads in agreement. Enid was a little confused, considering that Yoko was part of the reason for how they got together anyways.

"We know that you guys have been together for a few weeks now, but this whole thing is starting to get a little too much. You guys are always holding hands, kissing in public, talking, well there's nothing really wrong with talking, but doing it during class a lot is disruptive, and more thighs that might gross people out." Bianca explained, Wednesday nodded her head yes, while Enid protested. "But that's what couples are supposed to do! They kiss and talk and stuff!" She yelled, "yeah but sometimes it can be cringy or like Bianca said, get on people's nerves a little," Xavier told them. "Yeah, so we'd like it if maybe you guys could die down the affection a little bit," Yoko said, "just say fine, Sinclair." Wednesday whispered in her girlfriend's ear. Enid gave a pouty look and told them "fine."

As both of the girls walked upstairs to their room, Wednesday took Enid by the waist, dipped her down while holding her, and placed a soft, tender kiss on her lips. Enid wrapped her arms around Wednesday's neck and kissed her back. They both enjoyed kisses like that, it's maily how they showed their affection for each other.

Enid broke apart from the kiss and looked at Wednesday with a warm smile, which made the pig-tailed girl blush more; she pulled Enid up and walked over to Thing and whispered "I'm so in love with that girl."

You two are way too affectionate you know?

"Shush. I don't need to hear it from you either."

Wednesday walked over to Enid laid in her bed, as she patted Enid to come cuddle with her. The werewolf smiled and ran over to her and laid her head on Wednesday's chest. They both stayed quiet for a few minutes until Enid spoke up, "do you think they were right about us?"

"What?" Wednesday asked confusingly.

"Bianca, Xavier and Yoko. Do you think they were right about us being too affectionate?" Enid asked, Wednesday looked down at her girlfriend and thought for a moment. "They did make strong points about us, so I'd have to say yes." Enid looked down and held on tighter to her girlfriend. "Wednesday?" she hummed in response, "do we have to stop being so affectionate? Because I really enjoy it, a lot." Enid admitted.

"Only if you want to, I quite enjoy it," Wednesday grinned and she hugged Enid a bit tighter. "I knew there was a soft spot in you." Enid told her girlfriend. "Say anything about that to anyone and I'll put you in a grave alive." Wednesday said; Enid was a bit shocked. "What? Gotta keep some of my old self in me," Wednesday said. "Fair enough." Enid told her as she held on tighter to her girlfriend, almost falling asleep.