Sick day

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

"Achoooo!"

Wednesday sneezed. She sniffled and was about to get up but someone pushed her down.

"Wednesday, for the last time, you are sick and you are staying home." Enid said. Wednesday frowned.

"We have class to attend to-"

"Weds, I already contacted the office, you and I got permission to skip classes." Wednesday sighed and covered her eyes with her hands.

"I feel like death itself." Wednesday groaned out, Enid took her hand and Wednesday looked at her.

"You'll get better." Enid said, kissing her hands, Wednesday blushed and began to feel warm, even if she was shivering at the same time. Wednesday still can't believe that she was this vulnerable to someone, but I guess love does that to someone.

"You want some soup?" Enid asked. Wednesday nodded and pulled the blanket over her face while she waited for Enid to get soup from the cafeteria. Wednesday heard the door open again and Enid walking over.

"Want me to feed you, Wends?" Enid chuckled out, Wednesday looked at her with a deadpan look, Enid handed Wednesday the bowl and Enid sat on her bed, watching Tik Tok on her phone. Wednesday drank her soup. It was pretty good and Wednesday drank all of it pretty fast.

Wednesday put the bowl on her drawer counter. The noise of the bowl causing Enid to look back at Wednesday. Enid put down her phone and crawled next to her and hugged her.

"You going to get sick, Enid" Wednesday said, trying to push Enid away, but Enid latched onto her like a flesh-eating parasite.

"I don't care, I want to be with you." Wednesday sighed and closed her eyes. Enid kissed her neck and sighed.

"I hope you get better." Enid said. Wednesday smiled and held Enid's hand that was on her waist.

"Don't expect me to take carte of you when your sick now, Enid." Wednesday mumbled as she was sent to a sleepy haze. Enid chuckled.

"Okay." Enid said, as she herself is sent to a sleepy haze.