I Miss My Loverman

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday messed up. She messed up bad.

How could she be so naive? So dumb? So ignorant!

She should go just left Enid out of it and snook out by herself.

—-

(Again, This mean that someone is remembering something.)

"I already apologized, it's over." Wednesday said.

"Over?" Enid scoffed. "Tonight was just the birthday cake that you couldn't even be bothered to cut!" Enid yelled. Causing Wednesday to flinch.

"You'll use anyone to get what you want, even if it means putting them in danger." Enid said with such emotion in he voice.

"We could have died tonight because of your stupid obsession!" Enid bitterly said.

"But we didn't." Wednesday hotly said, she started stepping closer. "Now I'm one step closer to solving this case." she paused. "That is what is important."

Enid looked at her in utter disbelief.

"I've tried." Enid said gulping. "really really, really hard to be your friend."

"Put myself out there." Wednesday face softened and felt immense regret. She could feel the sting in her eyes.

"Always thought of your feelings." Enid said, not even trying to calm her voice anymore.

Enid continued on. "Always told people, "I know why gives off serial killer vibes, but she's really just shy."

"I didn't ask you to do that." Why didn't Wednesday just back down? She's going to ruin everything.

"You didn't have to because that's what friends do!" Wednesday's eyes could show her heart breaking in just a snap.

"They don't have to asked!" Enid yelled

"And the fact that you don't know that says everything." Enid said, her voice lowering. Wednesday's eyes were lifeless and dark, as always but you could see actual hurt in her eyes. They were even starting to turn red.

Enid started grabbing her bags. Wednesday wanted to stop her, grab her wrists and yell "Don't". But she didn't, she just stood there. Staring.

Enid grabbed all her stuff and threw a sentence that will forever be in Wednesday's mind.

"You want to be alone, Wednesday? Be alone."

Enid left the room. Wednesday was standing there, staring off into the distance. Processing what just happened. She stared at the half-colored, half-dull window. She watched as thunder struck and the rain poured.

She started walking towards it. She slowly sat down, brought her knee's to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.

Is this what it's like to be truly alone? Wednesday always liked the idea of being alone. Alone with her thoughts and just alone in general. She thought just being alone in a room was the feeling of being truly alone. But she was wrong.

She was always warned that everyone dies alone. She liked the thought.

but for the first time in her life, it didn't feel good.

She could feel tears welling up in her eyes, and for once. She didn't stop them.

—-

This is where she's at now.

Whimpering and sobbing into her knees.

She doesn't know when she'll stop. She doesn't know if she'll stop. She was scared, she couldn't stop the tears from flowing and the sounds coming from her mouth that sound like choked screams.