Will the story ever end for the raven

Credits to: SleepyCat_1

Wednesday woke up hyperventilating, however this wasn't the first time. She had a 'bad' dream , or what others call a 'nightmare', but this one wasn't one she particularly liked.

The past few months since departuturing Nevermore, Wednesday has been suffering from these 'nightmares', dreaming about Enid Sinclair. Even though Wednesday likes the image of torture, seeing Enid Sinclair in her dreams was literal suffer (and in a bad way), seeing Enid smiling at her in her dreams made her want to vomit however the feeling of wanting more was obscure.

Even if Wednesday didn't want to believe it, she knew deep inside that she craved Enid's affectionate hugs, but, the reason was still unknown which made Wednesday on edge.

Wednesday tried everything to get rid of these unfathomable feelings, like; burning down Pugsley's room, tying him up on a chair for target practice, fencing with her mother where she miserably lost, sharpening her knives, trying to summon demons , bombing more fish, digging more graves and performing more rituals that resulted in failure .
Whatever she does, Wednesday cannot get the thought of Enid off her mind.

With the goths bangs still messily on her face, she looked at the clock she had on her bedside. The time read 4.30. She then reminded herself that in two weeks time she would be returning to Nevermore. She was somewhat more accepting of going back (maybe because Enid was going to be there AND to get out of her torturous home ) which grossed her out to the core ,but she was somewhat intrigued of what would happen next like; the sort of problems she could cause for Weems, who her next new dorm mom will be and especially who her stalker is.

The next time Wednesday awoke, it was 6.50.
Wednesday groaned as she got out of bed to get ready for her uneventful eventful day. In the washroom, the goth was braiding hair when she imagined Enid braiding her hair instead. It was absolutely stupid. She had to get these idiotic thoughts out of her head before anything embarrassing happens.

When she finished using the restroom, Wednesday went downstairs to greet her parents and brother to have breakfast.

"It is very unpleasant to see you mother and father." Wednesday greeted her parents while walking down the stairs.

"My Viper, how nice for you to join us for breakfast" Gomez said.

Morticia gazed up from making their breakfast and greeted with "Good morning, darling" with a warm smile on her face.

Gomez followed by asking "How was my little storm cloud's night?" While taking his food and giving a kiss to his wife which grossed the pigtailed girl out.

"Terrible" was the only word his daughter responded with.

"That's lovely to hear" Morticia said while walking to the table with Gomez by her side.

Wednesday joined them on the table, where Pugsley was already seated with Thing and optimistically greeted with a "Morning Wens!"

Wednesday responded with "I hope you had a restless night, brother"

"Nope! I had a delightful sleep, sis!"

"Well i can change that for you, you little pest." The raven hissed.

Pugsley responded with a smile which made Wednesday want to use him for her next ritual.

While the Addams were eating their breakfast, Morticia struck a conversation, saying "My little rain cloud, you'll be returning to Nevermore in two weeks time, how saddening, me and your father will miss you a lot and we won't be able to contact you for the first three weeks as we have an important duty to attend to."