Braid train! Chu Chu!

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

"Can I braid your hair?" Enid asked.

"It's already braided?" Wednesday said, reading still.

"I want to un-braid it and braid it again, your hair is soft, I love it." Wednesday's face warmed, she didn't like it.

"No." Wednesday replied. Enid frowned.

"Pleaseeee??" Enid begged, standing next to Wednesday and giving her best puppy eyes.

"If I say yes, will you stop those annoying whines?" Wednesday said, turning her chair around and looking Enid in the eyes.

"Yes!" Enid said, smiling warmly at Wednesday. The warm smile made Wednesday feel warm inside.

"Fine, give me a moment." Wednesday said, putting her bookmark where she had left off of. Wednesday than sat up and sat where Enid was patting. Enid put her hands on Wednesday's hair and smiled. She slowly un-braided it.

"It's very soft." Enid said softly, this made Wednesday sort of lean into her touch, but also want to squirm when she felt Enid's finger's press against her hair or scalp.

"Thank you." Wednesday said, trying to calm herself and her red face. Enid also brushed Wednesday's hair, Wednesday felt sleepy all of the sudden and found her eye's drooping. Until Wednesday fell asleep. Wednesday fell onto Enid and Enid yelped until she looked down and saw Wednesday's eye's closed.

She looked so peaceful. Enid smile and pressed a kiss onto Wednesday forehead. Enid carried Wednesday to her bed and placed her down. She decided that she would be a little bit bold. She crawled in and held Wednesday. She smiled and hugged her tighter.

"Enid.." Wednesday mumbled out and squeezed Enid's hand. Enid was glad that she un-braided Wednesday's hair and didn't get to braid it again. It would have been un-comfortable to sleep with braided hair. Enid was also glad that she finally got some sleep. Wednesday hasn't slept for a few days and no matter how much Enid pleaded and begged. She wouldn't though, too indulged in her murder mystery.

Enid started drifting off to sleep and before sleeping herself she pressed a kiss to Wednesday's forehead once again.